Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ACC ACC ACC

Featured Replies

  • Author
Guessing you're too young to recall when CBS used to have late tipoffs of west region 1st round games after the 11pm news?

 

That's absurd

  • Replies 86
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's absurd

 

I remember watching Steve Nash and 15 seed Santa Clara upsetting 2 seed Arizona in one of those games.

Cal couldn't handle that much pressure week in and week out. Just my opinion.

 

 

Now that is funny.

Now that is funny.

 

I like to take jabs every now and then :ylsuper:

Cal couldn't handle that much pressure week in and week out. Just my opinion.

 

I'd think Cal has more pressure on him week in and week out than most coaches have in a full season.

I'd think Cal has more pressure on him week in and week out than most coaches have in a full season.

 

That's all on him.

I remember watching Steve Nash and 15 seed Santa Clara upsetting 2 seed Arizona in one of those games.

 

I remember it too but I thought that was a normal time frame game cause it was played in Dayton or the Midwest I think.

I was thinking when Sendek's team beat Arizona. Miami of Ohio ?

I remember it too but I thought that was a normal time frame game cause it was played in Dayton or the Midwest I think.

 

I remember it being a game later in the night because I was in my parents bed room watching it with them.

 

And no, I was not 18.

Just got an ESPN update on my phone that says with North Carolina, Miami, Duke, Virginia, Syracuse and Notre Dame reaching the Sweet 16, the ACC is getting more than $30 million.

 

I'll bet N.C State, Clemson, G.T., Fla. State, Va. Tech, Louisville, and winless Boston College are happy with the payday. One question with Louisville's self imposed past season ban will they get a cut of the $30 million or would they even accept it?

I'll bet N.C State, Clemson, G.T., Fla. State, Va. Tech, Louisville, and winless Boston College are happy with the payday. One question with Louisville's self imposed past season ban will they get a cut of the $30 million or would they even accept it?

 

That's a really good question but I'll assume they get a cut anyways

I'll bet N.C State, Clemson, G.T., Fla. State, Va. Tech, Louisville, and winless Boston College are happy with the payday. One question with Louisville's self imposed past season ban will they get a cut of the $30 million or would they even accept it?

 

Of course they accept it, that buys a lot of hookers.

  • Author
Well Miami just went down to Villanova 92-69.

I expect Duke to go down tonight as well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.