Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ACC ACC ACC

Featured Replies

When the ACC ate what was the best of the Big East, there was no doubt that they would be the best conference in basketball for a very long time.

 

Agree. I really didn't like all the movement. I still can't keep straight some of the teams and what conference.

 

I hate the rivalries that was lost

  • Replies 86
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great showing so far by the ACC.

 

SEC = ROTTEN (basketball)

Great showing so far by the ACC.

 

SEC = ROTTEN (basketball)

 

That's pretty normal though. Rarely is the SEC strong in basketball. Outside of UK, that conference is usually average at best.

St. Joe's is beating Oregon by 8 with 5 minutes to go. Looks like Duke could be playing a #8 seed in the Sweet 16 that would mean playing a #13, #12, and a #8 seeds to get to the elite 8 that would be great for the Blue Devils.

When the ACC ate what was the best of the Big East, there was no doubt that they would be the best conference in basketball for a very long time.

 

It's not even close IMO.

St. Joe's is beating Oregon by 8 with 5 minutes to go. Looks like Duke could be playing a #8 seed in the Sweet 16 that would mean playing a #13, #12, and a #8 seeds to get to the elite 8 that would be great for the Blue Devils.

 

It would be unbelievable. No one could have predicted that. No one.

  • Author
St. Joe's is beating Oregon by 8 with 5 minutes to go. Looks like Duke could be playing a #8 seed in the Sweet 16 that would mean playing a #13, #12, and a #8 seeds to get to the elite 8 that would be great for the Blue Devils.

 

You jinxed it!

  • Author
Good. Now if Duke loses we can say it was to a 1 seed and that they should lose that game. #builtinexcuse

 

I'm okay with a loss. Duke has far exceeded my expectations. Let's just hope Ingram takes over vs Oregon and goes off....

You jinxed it!

At least I done one good thing this weekend! lol

 

After watching Oregon for the first time really I think if Duke stays out of foul trouble I think they will win. I think Duke is better the only way I see them losing is if they have a off shooting night, or foul trouble.

I don't see any way that Duke should lose to Oregon honestly. Oregon really doesn't impress me and wouldn't be anything more than the 4th or 5th best team in the ACC. Duke wins by 7+. Man that hurts me to say that.

  • Author
I don't see any way that Duke should lose to Oregon honestly. Oregon really doesn't impress me and wouldn't be anything more than the 4th or 5th best team in the ACC. Duke wins by 7+. Man that hurts me to say that.

 

I like the vote of confidence but I on the other hand only see Duke winning if they light up 3's like they did in the first half of Yale game.

  • Author
I don't see any way that Duke should lose to Oregon honestly. Oregon really doesn't impress me and wouldn't be anything more than the 4th or 5th best team in the ACC. Duke wins by 7+. Man that hurts me to say that.

 

 

Thought you might enjoy this

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.