Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ACC ACC ACC

Featured Replies

The ACC is the best conference, but they have been the higher seed in most, if not all of them. Give them credit for taking care of business though.

  • Replies 86
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, I completely get it. I know why the ACC has played lower seeds. Others have wet the bed and by virtue of being the strongest conference during the year, they are going to play lower seeds since they are higher seeded teams. I didn't need need them beating Stone Cold Steve Austin to tell me this.

The ACC is the best conference, but they have been the higher seed in most, if not all of them. Give them credit for taking care of business though.

Exactly.

Welp, West Virginia, Purdue, Cal, Michigan State, Arizona, et al found beating double digit seeds to be quite a challenge. The league has been great thus far, to argue that is crazy.

I didn't argue otherwise. They've done what has been expected.

Yeah. You're not hating. :lol2:

 

Remember this mentality at the end of football season.

You best brush up on my consistent perspective with this subject.

Fixed it

 

Can't fix what isn't broke but if it makes you feel better have at it.

Partially agree and partially disagree. Yes, they're playing lower seeds.

 

And why might that be?

 

Committee Darlings?

When the ACC ate what was the best of the Big East, there was no doubt that they would be the best conference in basketball for a very long time.

They are currently advising PITT to search for another conference.

When the ACC ate what was the best of the Big East, there was no doubt that they would be the best conference in basketball for a very long time.

 

No doubt.

I wish Kentucky would jump ship to the ACC.

I wish Kentucky would jump ship to the ACC.

 

That would make for some great basketball games at Rupp!

That would make for some great basketball games at Rupp!

 

Indeed. And would probably give the football team a better job of competing.

I wish Kentucky would jump ship to the ACC.

 

No you don't. Unlike the SEC, it's not a cake walk.

No you don't. Unlike the SEC' date=' it's not a cake walk.[/quote']

 

Yes I do. I don't want a cake walk.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.