Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Erin Boley named Kentucky Gatorade Player of the Year!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 44
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does this make it 3 years in a row for Erin and the Gatorade POY ? Congratulations. I got to see her play a few times last year at the state tournament. Special, special player.

Does this make it 3 years in a row for Erin and the Gatorade POY ? Congratulations. I got to see her play a few times last year at the state tournament. Special, special player.

 

Yes this is the third time she has won the event.

Now, let's see what happens with Miss Basketball.

I would've liked to see Creech win this, because I really don't think she has a shot at Ms. Basketball

Boley has earned both, and will get both. There's really not much left to talk about.

I've never seen Boley Play. How does she compare to last year's Miss Basketball, Maci Morris? Morris is playing a lot of minutes for UK as a freshman.

Boley is a lock for Miss Basketball because she is the best basketball player in the state...period!

Boley is a lock for Miss Basketball because she is the best basketball player in the state...period!

 

The best player doesn't always win Mr. And Miss Basketball.

I have put it on here before, Erin has a chance to start at Notre Dame, I might be wrong but I think she will. They are #2 in the country with 1 loss this year, so she is pretty good. I would put her top 3 that our state has produced

The best player doesn't always win Mr. And Miss Basketball.

 

True...but in this case Boley is the best and will win the award.

True...but in this case Boley is the best and will win the award.

 

Maybe

Maybe

 

If she doesn't win it, then the people that are voting are an embarrassment to themselves and basketball in general and should be removed from ever judging anything which requires a basketball IQ because clearly they do not have it.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.