Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Grayson Be Trippin'

Featured Replies

So you have the one play where he "flopped", had no idea that was dirty play now. 3 of the exact same play where he got the technical, and the last one diving on the floor for the ball. You win.

you can clearly see the the forearm taking out the legs of the Clemson player in the last video. If it looks like a Duck...call it a Duck. And he is being a punk duck with that type of play. Where's Bill Laimbeer when you need him? lol

  • Replies 99
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where is Doug Sirmons when you need him!!

This was reported by ESPN earlier this afternoon.

 

 

Update: On Friday, ESPN reported that Duke head coach Mike Krzyzewski called FSU coach Leonard Hamilton to apologize for the incident. However, Allen will not be suspended.

Oh I'll disagree with that one.

 

After all of this you think he'll blatantly trip someone again? I can see him doing something dirty but I think he'll abandon the tripping routine.

This was reported by ESPN earlier this afternoon.

 

 

Update: On Friday, ESPN reported that Duke head coach Mike Krzyzewski called FSU coach Leonard Hamilton to apologize for the incident. However, Allen will not be suspended.

 

That damn Coach K!!!!! He's encouraging this kind of behavior by only apologizing for it!!!!!! Kick him off the team, Coach!!!! Send a message!!!!!

 

#heavysarcasm

After all of this you think he'll blatantly trip someone again? I can see him doing something dirty but I think he'll abandon the tripping routine.

 

I'll say this. If he trips someone again, he's the dumbest guy in D-1 basketball. :lol2:

That damn Coach K!!!!! He's encouraging this kind of behavior by only apologizing for it!!!!!! Kick him off the team, Coach!!!! Send a message!!!!!

 

#heavysarcasm

 

 

I get it and dirty plays happen all the time, you can't kick everyone off the team that does that sort of thing. BUT, I would have made Allen swallow his pride and call Leonard Hamilton himself to apologize. It's not like this is the first time this has happened, the kid probably thinks he's invincible at this point. No T or flagrant foul for it and his coach even apologized on his behalf, lol.

That damn Coach K!!!!! He's encouraging this kind of behavior by only apologizing for it!!!!!! Kick him off the team, Coach!!!! Send a message!!!!!

 

#heavysarcasm

 

 

I meant nothing by my post I was just reading articles on line and saw this. I agree with what you said earlier about Coach K talking to Allen in private. I think Coach K handled it fine. I might of had the player do the apology, but I have no problem at all.

I'll say this. If he trips someone again, he's the dumbest guy in D-1 basketball. :lol2:

 

Absolutely. Could be right behind the dude who tripped the ref for dumbest ever.

I get it and dirty plays happen all the time, you can't kick everyone off the team that does that sort of thing. BUT, I would have made Allen swallow his pride and call Leonard Hamilton himself to apologize. It's not like this is the first time this has happened, the kid probably thinks he's invincible at this point. No T or flagrant foul for it and his coach even apologized on his behalf, lol.

 

I think he should publicly apologize to the player and Leonard Hamilton. At the same time his actions are not a reflection of Duke or Coach K but are a representation of who he is as a person and player.

If this were the first ugly tripping incident I'm ok with what Coach K did , the second time in a short time period warrants more than a " I'm sorry" IMO . By not acting accordingly you send mixed signals. I guarantee the kid thinks " I got by with it"

After all of this you think he'll blatantly trip someone again? I can see him doing something dirty but I think he'll abandon the tripping routine.

 

I don't think he'll abandon it... He may until tourney time when its least expected.

I don't think he needs to be suspended. However that is just dumb of him to even do. Plus he is taking a chance on his career by doing that. Say when he tripped that guy and the next step as the guy is falling is an akward step and somehow tears his ACL. Then he is looking at a long suspension if not more. It would have taken an injury for a suspension to happen. However that is dumb of him to even take that chance.

I think he should publicly apologize to the player and Leonard Hamilton. At the same time his actions are not a reflection of Duke or Coach K but are a representation of who he is as a person and player.

 

I can agree with that, which is why I would have made him apologize himself. K didn't trip anyone, Allen did, which is why he should be the one apologizing. Otherwise the life lesson is lost. For instance, when my 4 year old does or says something not nice to another person, I make her apologize for it, rather than doing it for her. But whatever, it's K's team, he can discipline his kids how he wants.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.