Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Grayson Be Trippin'

Featured Replies

I have no hatred for Duke. I don't love the school either. I actually respect the program for being so good for so long and admire Coach K a lot. I really liked Allen last year and loved his game in the NCAA tourney last spring. All that being said, I have no respect for him now...total punk moves in tripping people like he did against FSU. Just no place for that garbage at any level of hoops.

 

It gets so much attention because Duke is seen as a bunch of privileged "white dudes" by many. Isn't it ironic that the most hated Dukies - Laettner, Redick, Paulus, Wojo and now Allen - are all white??

  • Replies 99
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And the only reason he said Winslow is because of his haircut. Winslow never did anything shady on the court.

 

I mean, he did kick that UNC player last year but he should have been rewarded for that IMO.

At the end of the day it is a flagrant foul. Flagrant fouls happen all of the time. There are different levels of flagrant fouls. Some warrant ejections and some don't. Either way, are folks calling for Grayson and to be suspended for committing a flagrant foul or because he plays for Duke?

 

I'm all for a good hard/flagrant foul in the field of play. But being sneaky and tripping a player away from play is Bush League.

Grayson trying to climb that Duke hate ladder. He is moving climbing those ranks. I would say this season he has surpassed Greg Paulus. Lets take an updated look at that most hated list right now....

 

 

1. Laettner

2. Redick

3. Allen

4. Paulus

 

If this kid stays all 4 years, LOOK OUT!

 

How does WoJo not make the list?

 

If thats your brand of hoops then by all means own it . Flopping , of which Duke is quite famous for , is faking or acting and has no place in mens basketball . You accept that as " part of the game" then ok . At least we know where you stand . If the vids didnt appear as I desired they are the two dirty trips from the past couple weeks, the tackle of a Clemson player , the twisting of the knee of an IU player and the undercut of a wide open dunk by a Wake Forest player .

 

Can I request that whatever English/Grammar teacher told you to put unnecessary spaces in between words and punctuation be put down for crimes against the language? Please stop doing that. It's incredibly distracting. Punctuation marks come directly after the word; no spaces. Thanks!

Just put me on ignore, that should work. Signed, Old guy who never had a typing course.

 

Hey Jim what did you get into last night ? Just stayed home . About 4am I ripped some guy a new one for placing a space in between the end of his sentence and the period . All in all it was a great night .

 

PS They do make excellent medication for OCD these days . :lol2::lol2:

How does WoJo not make the list?

 

I feel him and Paulus would be tied for that 4th slot. Plus I am of the younger generation and completely forgot about him :lol2:

Just put me on ignore, that should work. Signed, Old guy who never had a typing course.

 

Hey Jim what did you get into last night ? Just stayed home . About 4am I ripped some guy a new one for placing a space in between the end of his sentence and the period . All in all it was a great night .

 

PS They do make excellent medication for OCD these days . :lol2::lol2:

 

Can't help it … sorry. :isurrender:

I thought Allen handled it well at Pitt today getting booed every time he had the ball.

If K thought they were going to get pummeled today he probably would have suspended Allen.

No swagger today from Mr Trippy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.