February 26, 201610 yr Wow. Really? Wow. I like Ingram but being called for traveling six times in one game is enough to get you on my list. Not sure on the Duke walking record for a season.
February 26, 201610 yr Wow. Really? Wow. I like Ingram but being called for traveling six times in one game is enough to get you on my list. I could have started a "He's a travelin' man" thread, but it would have paled in comparison to the Deuce's gem.
February 26, 201610 yr Author Not sure on the Duke walking record for a season. Called or not called? :walk:
February 26, 201610 yr It's a bad habit, will take a while to rectify. Sort of like stomping on chests of guys lying on the court. sorry PP, jk, couldn't help myself.:lol2: Edited February 26, 201610 yr by OlDog75
February 26, 201610 yr I wouldn't have minded seeing the FSU player pull a Jaylen Johnson right there.
February 26, 201610 yr That's a total punk move, and you're right, if coach K doesn't come out and say something publicly he is condoning it. He maybe. Good player but if I'm running a program he wouldn't be on the floor especially when it negatively affects my team. That's a selfish move on top of cheap and cowardly.
February 26, 201610 yr That's a total punk move, and you're right, if coach K doesn't come out and say something publicly he is condoning it. He maybe. Good player but if I'm running a program he wouldn't be on the floor especially when it negatively affects my team. That's a selfish move on top of cheap and cowardly. Not condoning it at all here. But when you're up 15 with 3 sceonds to play? Not gonna negatively affect the team.
February 26, 201610 yr Grayson trying to climb that Duke hate ladder. He is moving climbing those ranks. I would say this season he has surpassed Greg Paulus. Lets take an updated look at that most hated list right now.... 1. Laettner 2. Redick 3. Allen 4. Paulus If this kid stays all 4 years, LOOK OUT!
February 26, 201610 yr He's starting to trend in the "dirty" direction that's for sure. I refuse to get too worked up about it though, because he's going to try it to the wrong guy at some point, and it's going to be hilarious watching the retaliation. :lol2:
February 26, 201610 yr It gets recognized because 1. It's Duke 2. Coach K and 3. It was at Cameron Fixed. If this happens on almost any other team or player, nobody bats an eye. Lets not dance around that fact. I'm not denying what he did was stupid and as a leader of this Duke team he has to know better. If K doesn't suspend him I will be extremely surprised.
February 26, 201610 yr 10 to 15 years ago, you could do that type of stuff all the time without getting caught. Now a days, in the college game, it's just dumb to think you could do without getting noticed. Yeah, you didn't get a technical for it last night but he's starting to paint a target on him.
February 26, 201610 yr Grayson trying to climb that Duke hate ladder. He is moving climbing those ranks. I would say this season he has surpassed Greg Paulus. Lets take an updated look at that most hated list right now.... Laettner Laettner Laettner Christian Laettner Redick Allen Paulus Laettner Christian Laettner If this kid stays all 4 years, LOOK OUT! Small edit; strictly for accuracy
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.