Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Grayson Be Trippin'

Featured Replies

Small edit; strictly for accuracy

 

Wish we could have seen how bad it would be with him in today's media. Would have been a sight to see.

  • Replies 99
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Grayson trying to climb that Duke hate ladder. He is moving climbing those ranks. I would say this season he has surpassed Greg Paulus. Lets take an updated look at that most hated list right now....

 

 

1. Laettner

2. Redick

3. Allen

4. Paulus

 

If this kid stays all 4 years, LOOK OUT!

Paulus will always be my #1. He and Allen are actually similar in their attempted sneaky dirtiness. Paulus just sucked at playing basketball where Allen does not.

 

My only gripe with Allen's play is the constant acting like he is being body checked when he is dribbling up the ball. I hate watching that in the college game, and he is the poster child for it.

You cannot get a T for tripping a player during a live ball. It would be an intentional foul ( assuming NCAA rules are the same as NFHS).

Fixed.

 

If this happens on almost any other team or player, nobody bats an eye. Lets not dance around that fact.

 

I'm not denying what he did was stupid and as a leader of this Duke team he has to know better. If K doesn't suspend him I will be extremely surprised.

 

He won't be suspended. The only way he is suspended is if the ACC decides to after their review. He's been that way all season which is why what Johnson from Louisville did wasn't so bad.

You cannot get a T for tripping a player during a live ball. It would be an intentional foul ( assuming NCAA rules are the same as NFHS).

 

A player got a T for tripping a ref. :idunno:

A player got a T for tripping a ref. :idunno:

 

That's different. Refs can't shoot foul shots.

He won't be suspended. The only way he is suspended is if the ACC decides to after their review. He's been that way all season which is why what Johnson from Louisville did wasn't so bad.

 

Give me 5 examples and I'll say you were right.

Give me 5 examples and I'll say you were right.

 

When I mentioned "that way" I was referring to being a dirty player. Aside from the intentional trips vs Louisville and FSU and the "toughness" he displays every other game, you can take a pick out of 3 more.

Grayson trying to climb that Duke hate ladder. He is moving climbing those ranks. I would say this season he has surpassed Greg Paulus. Lets take an updated look at that most hated list right now....

 

 

1. Laettner

2. Redick

3. Allen

4. Paulus

 

If this kid stays all 4 years, LOOK OUT!

 

Atleast he's not graduated to slapping the floor yet...

Wish we could have seen how bad it would be with him in today's media. Would have been a sight to see.

 

I never post in threads like this. Trashing players or programs for any reason, whether I like them or not, is not my style. However, the type of behavior displayed by Allen warrants a response. I can guarantee you my response would be the same regardless of player or team.

You cannot get a T for tripping a player during a live ball. It would be an intentional foul ( assuming NCAA rules are the same as NFHS).

 

My understanding was that if the ref determined the intentional foul was flagrant, then a flarant foul could be assessed. A flagrant foul is an technical foul, is it not?

My understanding was that if the ref determined the intentional foul was flagrant' date=' then a flarant foul could be assessed. A flagrant foul is an technical foul, is it not?[/quote']

 

A flagrant can either be a personal foul or a technical foul.

Why as an offensive player do you dribble towards a guy laying on the floor?

 

Must have learned that move from Burfict.

Coach K doesn't have to hold a press conference to let the world know he doesn't condone this behavior. Anyone who thinks he condones it simply hates Duke/Coach K and will use any Duke transgression to let that hate out. I'd be shocked if Grayson didn't have a conversation with Coach K involving paint being peeled off of walls but Coach K isn't going to tell us how that conversation went.

 

If if anything is going to happen it needs to come from the ACC and not Coach K but if Coach K decides to suspend him then I am cool with that and if Coach K doesn't suspend him I am cool with that too. Either way, I bet Grayson never does this again.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.