Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 78 Alabama 53

Featured Replies

I know I stuck up for the Harrison twins a lot during their time at UK. Folks felt it was time for them to move on.

 

Now all I can do is imagine this back court with last years front court. It's just day dreaming but dang.

I agree and while we're playing "what if" ..... A. Davis and M. Kidd-Gilchrist would have been seniors this season :scared:. I feel pretty safe in saying that Davis could be of some help inside on this team. :lol2:

  • Replies 46
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree and while we're playing "what if" ..... A. Davis and M. Kidd-Gilchrist would have been seniors this season :scared:. I feel pretty safe in saying that Davis could be of some help inside on this team. :lol2:

 

 

Agreed but the only way they're seniors is if they red shirted.

From the picture of his ankle floating around twitter the other night, I'll be shocked if he plays Saturday or next week...maybe longer.

 

NASTY. Swelled up like a grapefruit.

Willis thinks he may be able to go Saturday. Seems kinda quick. Maybe he's a fast healer.

Willis thinks he may be able to go Saturday. Seems kinda quick. Maybe he's a fast healer.

 

If he does......wow. Tough dude. It was one of the worst I've ever seen...one of those where you almost think he'd been better off if he broke it.

 

Great to hear.

If he does......wow. Tough dude. It was one of the worst I've ever seen...one of those where you almost think he'd been better off if he broke it.

 

Great to hear.

Maybe he's wishful thinking. We'll see.

“You know it was funny when I recruited him, people said, ‘Oh, it’s nice he finally has a four-year guard.’ Sorry folks, we don’t have a four-year guard. We’re going to have another guard next year.”

 

Quote from Cal after the game about Ulis....

 

Wish he was 5'5". Love that kid.

If he does......wow. Tough dude. It was one of the worst I've ever seen...one of those where you almost think he'd been better off if he broke it.

 

Great to hear.

 

Hope he has some hightops.

Wish he was 5'5". Love that kid.

 

Best PG I've ever seen play at Kentucky. Probably my favorite player ever. Wish he would be there all 4 years but it just isn't happening.

Best PG I've ever seen play at Kentucky. Probably my favorite player ever. Wish he would be there all 4 years but it just isn't happening.

 

Yeah, his ceiling can't be much farther than the level he's been playing at it. Plus a weaker draft class.

Best PG I've ever seen play at Kentucky. Probably my favorite player ever. Wish he would be there all 4 years but it just isn't happening.

 

My favorite's through the years:

 

Jimmy Dan Conner

Kyle Macy

Travis Ford

Anthony Epps

Wayne Turner

John Wall

Tyler Ulis

 

Of all of them, Tyler has certainly won my heart.

Willis thinks he may be able to go Saturday. Seems kinda quick. Maybe he's a fast healer.

They need to be cautious about bringing him back too quickly. A healing sprain is very susceptible to another injury if one plays too soon on it. He's more important for the tournament than the rest of the season's games.

They need to be cautious about bringing him back too quickly. A healing sprain is very susceptible to another injury if one plays too soon on it. He's more important for the tournament than the rest of the season's games.
I agree 100%. This came from Willis not the staff. I'm pretty sure given the way Cal handles injured players they won't bring him back before he's ready.

This sure has been a strange season, at one point or another each of the bigs has been questionable regarding playing time. Now it looks like some are beginning to play well. The guards are tremendous, now I'm hoping the big boys start showing some consistency. They don't have to score a bunch, just rebound and play defense.

I'll be stunned if he plays Saturday. And if he does, I'll be nervous about it the entire game.

I'll be stunned if he plays Saturday. And if he does, I'll be nervous about it the entire game.

 

I'd rather him just sit it out as well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.