Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 78 Alabama 53

Featured Replies

Final.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Shoeless Ulis!

Ulis and Murray amaze me more and more every game. I'm starting to think Ulis is a serious NPOY candidate. He's outstanding.

Ulis and Murray amaze me more and more every game. I'm starting to think Ulis is a serious NPOY candidate. He's outstanding.

 

I agree, but think UK's lumps taken early an injuries hurt his chances. UK isn't getting as much media attention as some of the others teams with candidates.

I hadn't noticed how much Humphries had trimmed down until the announcer mentioned it. He looks quicker and more confident.

I agree, but think UK's lumps taken early an injuries hurt his chances. UK isn't getting as much media attention as some of the others teams with candidates.

No doubt his arm injury slowed him down early, especially in the losses to UCLA and Ohio State.

U.K. just went out and methodically took care of business tonight. This one was a solid bounce back win after the loss and the way the game was lost at A&M (actually the lack of rebounding lost that one but I was talking about the T call)

Poythress imo had a very good game coming back, he played solid and really helped under the basket. I thought that it was an excellent defensive effort and Ulis with another double/double....what can you say, THE BEST pg in college basketball and a solid SEC and National POY candidate. Should Poythress continue the effort / game that he did tonight then obviously that will be a huge factor in how far this team can and will go. Murray / Ulis are imo one of the best if not the best guard combo in the country.

Again, a very good conference win and it's great to see the Cats pulling together at this time of the season.

An important trip is coming this Sat.. Vandy has been playing better and I shouldn't have to remind anyone of how the Cats have struggled through the years in that museum they call Memorial Gym. A win on Saturday / Vandy will be huge in getting the SEC season title.

BTW ... is it just me or is anyone else getting sick of the split screen talks with Joe Lunardi ? I get it, he picks the seeding / brackets and we here enough of his opinions w/o seeing him interviewed during a game.

Good win and hopefully Willis can play Saturday.

Very productive return for Poythress. I think it was 14 points in 17 minutes.

 

Ulis and Murray are just something special.

Just got in from the game. It was a great one to watch. Ulis is just amazing on how he runs the offense and his court vision is some of the best I have ever seen. Thrilled that Alex came back and did so well. He didn't play long stretches as I saw him asked to be taken out. Ease him back in was what he needed.

 

Humphies is getting better each game. I love this kid.

BTW ... is it just me or is anyone else getting sick of the split screen talks with Joe Lunardi ? I get it, he picks the seeding / brackets and we here enough of his opinions w/o seeing him interviewed during a game.

I agree, I can't stand it!

Just got in from the game. It was a great one to watch. Ulis is just amazing on how he runs the offense and his court vision is some of the best I have ever seen.

 

He makes some plays seem so simple but I love the vision and the way he directs traffic. The play that specifically stands out, they were on the fast break, Murray & Briscoe were on the same side of the floor. As Ulis brings it up the middle, he waves Briscoe to cut, wide open layup.

 

It's becoming the new thing that announcers say every game, but every PG really should watch his game.

I know I stuck up for the Harrison twins a lot during their time at UK. Folks felt it was time for them to move on.

 

Now all I can do is imagine this back court with last years front court. It's just day dreaming but dang.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.