Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jason Hatcher arrested this morning.

Featured Replies

Jason Hatcher, a defensive end/linebacker on the University of Kentucky football team, has been dismissed for violation of team rules, Coach Mark Stoops has announced. UK has no additional comment.

 

They should give him 3 or 4 chances.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets see, selling pot for about a thousand.

or

Million dollar contract in NFL

 

I think I could quit pot for the nfl

Lets see, selling pot for about a thousand.

or

Million dollar contract in NFL

 

I think I could quit pot for the nfl

 

Hatcher wasn't going to the NFL, but yeah I get your point.

If you had a pound of marijuana in your car, would you be speeding on the expressway?

Hatcher wasn't going to the NFL' date=' but yeah I get your point.[/quote']

 

He was UKs best end, so if he wasn't NFL talent...

Its unfortunate for the young man. Hate to see any person throw their life away. Looks like this kid has a problem and needs help.

 

I am enjoying all the shots everyone has for UL. Be careful throwing stones. The Wildcats have a history of off the field issues as well.

Wasted opportunities that other kids would die for out there.

 

LaGrange isnt far off.

Its unfortunate for the young man. Hate to see any person throw their life away. Looks like this kid has a problem and needs help.

 

Never met the kid but some who know him well say it is his attitude that needs adjustment more so than a habit that needs help.

If you had a pound of marijuana in your car, would you be speeding on the expressway?

 

I'd likely be passed out in front of a vending machine at the first rest area I found.

Depends. How well do you really know your dealer? :lol2:

 

:lol2: :lol2:

If you had a pound of marijuana in your car, would you be speeding on the expressway?

 

No. Not a chance at all.

 

I wouldn't speed if I had a joint in my car let alone a pound.

Edited by PurplePride92

If you had a pound of marijuana in your car, would you be speeding on the expressway?

 

11 mph on an expressway or interstate....either he got popped by someone working FOT or my guess is a whisper stop...or he was REALLY unlucky...

11 mph on an expressway or interstate....either he got popped by someone working FOT or my guess is a whisper stop...or he was REALLY unlucky...

 

Agreed. Just doesn't usually happen. Perhaps he's just really unlucky but doubt it.

Agreed. Just doesn't usually happen. Perhaps he's just really unlucky but doubt it.

 

Yea someone dropped a bag of dimes :lol2:

Another UK football player arrested today for stealing a parking meter and pubilc intoxication.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.