Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jason Hatcher arrested this morning.

Featured Replies

Another UK football player arrested today for stealing a parking meter and pubilc intoxication.

 

:laugh:

  • Replies 52
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on now you know UK players arent strong enough to heist on of those.

Seems like UK football has a serious issue with Alcohol another year of off season related issues.

He will play his last year at D2 West Georgia.

I don't think I even remembered he'd been released from the team. What a waste of talent.

I don't think I even remembered he'd been released from the team. What a waste of talent.

 

I with you, I had no idea he was gone.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.