Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jason Hatcher arrested this morning.

Featured Replies

Might be his final strike at UK.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not surprising living in Lexington and hearing what I heard about him. Unfortunate.

The unconfirmed news circulating is that he had a pound.

Kid just can't learn.

Kid just can't learn.

 

No way he can stay now, unfortunate for the kid.

No way he can stay now, unfortunate for the kid.

 

At best case he's removed from the team until trial. However, I am not sure that would be the way I would go. Wasn't Hatcher in trouble previously for weed?

At best case he's removed from the team until trial. However' date=' I am not sure that would be the way I would go. Wasn't Hatcher in trouble previously for weed?[/quote']

 

Twice that I remember. Believe a failed test and a minor possession before.

Twice that I remember. Believe a failed test and a minor possession before.

 

Gots to go.

Three strikes you are out!

 

Great, really great.

 

This young man obviously can not exist without his evil weed. It is a shame because he was going to play a major role in Kentucky's attempt to be over the hump this season.

They're not impressed with this in Knoxville.

Heard he was on Interstate going to Lexington from Louisville after loading up on weed. Undoubtedly a setup by a disgruntled UL fan who called the cops :lol2:

With his talent...you know some school will give him a shot. Where does he end up?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.