Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dunbar 81 Scott County 51

Featured Replies

Whoa? Did Scott Co. Have players out?i didn't follow the game thread.

 

The margin is shocking.

 

I know Dunbar is tough but 30?

Thank goodness for BGP updates. Someone reported the score to KHSAA wrong. KHSAA has Scott County 81 Dunbar 51.

Was looking forward to this outcome but definitely didn't expect this.

Hollingsworth 22

Lewis 16

D. Brown 16

Williams 9

Kelley 5

J. Brown 3

Homer 3

Keplinger 3

Clark 2

Richardson 2

 

Long 11

Moreno 10

Robb 8

C. Covington 7

G. Covington 6

Watts 6

Damron 3

Beat down.

I would not have thought this match up would have such a score, but I am learning to expect the unexpected in the 11th region this season.

Shocked by the margin, shocked by the beat down. Great win for Dunbar right before districts

ummmm.................................STATEMENT???????

Better beat the Cards while you can because it'll be very hard in the next few years.

When Dunbar plays well I believe they are easily the best team in the state. I'm not sure why, but it just doesn't seem like they bring it all night every night?

Hammer.

 

Young team will learn from this one though.

It is simply about match ups. Watching it online, Scott County's style is a terrible match up for Dunbar. Dunbar repeatedly shot layup after layup. Scott County I believe had close to 30 turnovers and played a lot of zone. Scott County struggled with Dunbar's quickness and athleticism. I agree their day will come but they are no match for Dunbar this year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.