Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tradition?

Featured Replies

How are the Mason County players going to respond to this? You know the coaches and most of the players have seen this thread. Will they realize this is the way they are viewed by alumni and change it?

  • Replies 103
  • Views 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Bear,

 

I do believe that MCHS isn't the only school that fires and hires for political reasons. If I am correct the Lady Bears had a similar situation didn't they?

 

But then again, there's little to no Traditon in Brooksville so silly me. :ohbrother:

Mason County shouldn't be talking about girls basketball coaches.

Mason County shouldn't be talking about girls basketball coaches.

Explain.

I think they are more comparable to Duke or the Yankees lol. You either love them or you hate them. No in between or switching sides.

 

For the most part, I do not think that many people notice or care. I love high school basketball. but I do not love/hate that many schools outside of my little 30 mile radius.

 

That may be a fun thread though. What high school teams do you absolutely despise?

 

I'M JUST JOKING!!!!!!!!!!

Mason County shouldn't be talking about girls basketball coaches.

 

Mason County made a girls coaching change because of her teaching position, not her coaching position. She chose to leave after being cut as a teacher.

I've been to most home games this season, I have been to two away games and tonight's game between the two most storied programs in the 10th Region will be my third. I was there for the announcement of Biggs being hired on as coach, and I saw a different announcement than what I expected.

 

I do recall that Biggs had a terrible record over in Ashland, but aside from that, Biggs has no control over this team. Coach Miller on the other hand can put them in a line. I am just wondering why Mason County hired Biggs. No disrespect to Biggs or his family, but why?

 

I do know that there were 45 applications put in and I heard rumors that Coach Hinson, one or both of the Feldhouse's had put their application in, not too sure how true that is, but if it comes to be true, why was Biggs hired?

 

I do know the allegations over those 4 players, how true that is, i'm not sure, cause I know those kids personally, and I have known them for many years.

 

Anyways, I know that where I sit at the Fieldhouse gets a little heated, mainly because I am disagreeing with the refs, but when a player turns to me and tells me to "shut the F up" is when the line is drawn. However, I was contacted by that player shortly after the game and was handed an apology and yes, I understand it gets heated when you play at the house, but the coaches need to put some disapline on these kids and I am not just talking about Mason Co, I am talking about the entire state.

 

The Tradition has graduated and I am not sure myself when it will come back, but if Mason County wishes to be on top again, a new coach is needed, a coach with more experience and discipline.

 

All I am gonna say. May the rest of the season be in whoever's favor. @gold sunrise, cya tonight bud!

I've been to most home games this season, I have been to two away games and tonight's game between the two most storied programs in the 10th Region will be my third. I was there for the announcement of Biggs being hired on as coach, and I saw a different announcement than what I expected.

 

I do recall that Biggs had a terrible record over in Ashland, but aside from that, Biggs has no control over this team. Coach Miller on the other hand can put them in a line. I am just wondering why Mason County hired Biggs. No disrespect to Biggs or his family, but why?

 

I do know that there were 45 applications put in and I heard rumors that Coach Hinson, one or both of the Feldhouse's had put their application in, not too sure how true that is, but if it comes to be true, why was Biggs hired?

 

I do know the allegations over those 4 players, how true that is, i'm not sure, cause I know those kids personally, and I have known them for many years.

 

Anyways, I know that where I sit at the Fieldhouse gets a little heated, mainly because I am disagreeing with the refs, but when a player turns to me and tells me to "shut the F up" is when the line is drawn. However, I was contacted by that player shortly after the game and was handed an apology and yes, I understand it gets heated when you play at the house, but the coaches need to put some disapline on these kids and I am not just talking about Mason Co, I am talking about the entire state.

 

The Tradition has graduated and I am not sure myself when it will come back, but if Mason County wishes to be on top again, a new coach is needed, a coach with more experience and discipline.

 

All I am gonna say. May the rest of the season be in whoever's favor. @gold sunrise, cya tonight bud!

 

 

Come see me would love to meet you. I will be sitting behind the visitors bench. Can't miss me, I have snow white hair.

This thread is comedy.
Exactly what I thought. Who ever the thought the legendary Mason County tradition would have graduated and be discussed like this by the good people of BGP.
This thread is comedy.

 

The Twitter parody accounts are even better!

I sat behind Mason Co bench tonight at the GRC game. I am a outsider, but this is what I saw. Kids that respected their coach and listened to everything he said during time outs. The kids were very respectful to each other. Coach Biggs did a heck of a job coaching tonight and won a huge road win. IMO I didn't see a problem, but as I said I am a outsider and just reporting what I saw at one game.

Did Tyrion Fox quit?

I saw him at the game last night I think, but not on the Mason County bench..

Did Tyrion Fox quit?

 

Is he a coach or a player? I don't know the answer to your question, but am curious.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.