Tradition?

Been to every game this season, can't speak for talking back to the coaches. But I can say I have never seen one kid disrespect a spectator. The only game I remember players getting into it was during the Paris game. This team is completely different than teams of the past don't get me wrong, but I just can't see where you're coming from.

If you have been to every game then you have seen all the technicals received by our players this year for talking to the officials and trash talking other players. If you pay attention you will see the talking back to the coach, just watch the bench during time outs. It is a shame that the program is where it is , it was once a privilege to wear the uniform. We had tremendous pride in our school and what the uniform stood for , MC Pride was once the norm now not so much

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like the inmates are running the asylum. I've heard allegations against four of the players and if what they did is true they should be kicked off the team. If the coach won't kick them off the AD or principal should take care of it.

Please do tell. I'm sure that we can open cans of worms in both respective schools.

Sounds like the inmates are running the asylum. I've heard allegations against four of the players and if what they did is true they should be kicked off the team. If the coach won't kick them off the AD or principal should take care of it.

Heard several rumors about the Lady Bears as of late as well, any action been taken there?

Mr. Bear,

I do believe that MCHS isn't the only school that fires and hires for political reasons. If I am correct the Lady Bears had a similar situation didn't they?

But then again, there's little to no Traditon in Brooksville so silly me. :ohbrother: