Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tradition?

Featured Replies

I sat behind Mason Co bench tonight at the GRC game. I am a outsider, but this is what I saw. Kids that respected their coach and listened to everything he said during time outs. The kids were very respectful to each other. Coach Biggs did a heck of a job coaching tonight and won a huge road win. IMO I didn't see a problem, but as I said I am a outsider and just reporting what I saw at one game.

 

This whole thread is a disserve to the Mason Co. Tradition and is camouflaged by special agendas with a venomous approach. An example how negative threads gain slippery traction in the puke that first was heaved!

  • Replies 103
  • Views 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This whole thread is a disserve to the Mason Co. Tradition and is camouflaged by special agendas with a venomous approach. An example how negative threads gain slippery traction in the puke that first was heaved!

If you don't like it, don't look at it. No one made you read it. It started with a Mason County Alumni who was disappointed in the direction of the program. And it ended up he was not the only one who was seeing it. It's not venom, it's the truth about what the boys Mason County basketball program has become. BluegrassPreps isn't killing Mason County tradition, Mason County is killing Mason County tradition.

If you don't like it, don't look at it. No one made you read it. It started with a Mason County Alumni who was disappointed in the direction of the program. And it ended up he was not the only one who was seeing it. It's not venom, it's the truth about what the boys Mason County basketball program has become. BluegrassPreps isn't killing Mason County tradition, Mason County is killing Mason County tradition.

 

Vito don't take a contract out on me. Just like to see encouragement and not distructive intents by some special back story agendas. The primary has moved on and is contributing. He is embarrassed. I am finished with this thread Oldercoach out.

If you don't like it, don't look at it. No one made you read it. It started with a Mason County Alumni who was disappointed in the direction of the program. And it ended up he was not the only one who was seeing it. It's not venom, it's the truth about what the boys Mason County basketball program has become. BluegrassPreps isn't killing Mason County tradition, Mason County is killing Mason County tradition.

 

Where did you see that the OP is a Mason County alum? I honestly could have missed it.

This whole thread is a disserve to the Mason Co. Tradition and is camouflaged by special agendas with a venomous approach. An example how negative threads gain slippery traction in the puke that first was heaved!

 

As I may have said elsewhere, poisoned pen letters get a lot of attention.

Where did you see that the OP is a Mason County alum? I honestly could have missed it.
I assumed. His name is "MCProud"

I know some Maysville Buldogs have come up with the slogan "Pride Never Dies" because they don't like "Tradition Never Graduates" LOL

Is it possible to just get this whole thread deleted?

 

Naw. The comedy relief is priceless.

I know some Maysville Buldogs have come up with the slogan "Pride Never Dies" because they don't like "Tradition Never Graduates" LOL

 

There has not been any Maysville Bulldogs since 1991!!!!!

It isn't just basketball.......Mason County School system is out of control all together; from top to bottom. As pertaining to sports, many players have left and many good players and families looking to move have refused to go there and settled elsewhere. I'm not sure why any parent would want their child to attend Mason County. It truly is sad but when you allow rough individuals to call the shots with no disciplinary actions you reap what you sow.

It isn't just basketball.......Mason County School system is out of control all together; from top to bottom. As pertaining to sports, many players have left and many good players and families looking to move have refused to go there and settled elsewhere. I'm not sure why any parent would want their child to attend Mason County. It truly is sad but when you allow rough individuals to call the shots with no disciplinary actions you reap what you sow.

 

Kinda confused here, MC now has a new superintendent and 3 new administrators. Things are in the process of being fixed. It was bad for about 3-4 years but this isn't something that can be cured over night. Give it time sheesh.

I feel the need to add this after what I saw last night. I heard someone tell me that after the game a certain Mason County player tweeted that Buddy Biggs was the worst coach he's ever played for, and he will probably still be allowed to play in region. I saw the fans leave the gym after the boys loss and not be proud of the girls team winning. Which their fans don't act any better than the players. Players were making a scene walking off the floor when receiving the runner-up trophy. Mason County needs cleaned up Biggs time.

Golly, anti-Biggs agenda, thought this special nasty thread camouflauged so sneakily had died. Since thread started I have been to 3 Mason games, Pendleton loss, Bracken win, and Augusta loss. The last two games I sat two rows behind bench purposely to watch the coaches and players. At all times the players listened respectfully to the staff and responded positively. No bad attitudes demonstrated at any time. After the loss on a last minute shot the players were devastated; however, they regrouped, lined up for postgame sportsmanship courtesies and waited respectively on Augusta players to finish celebrating before handshakes. Only hint of ugliness was a couple of Mason players apparently questioning teammates about who just allowed what to happen. Devastating loss and not action that hints of any lack of coach control.

 

Coach Biggs conducts himself as a gentleman on the sidelines, and the special agenda people that did not get their way last year just appear to be sour grapes and refuse to let the program move forward. Golly, have you guys not looked at what you have coming up? Might have best young guys in years that he has purposely given lots of PT this year. Could very well be a power for some years, and I wouldn't count out this year yet. 20-10, with only two teams in 10th having better record and Regional Tournament wide open.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.