Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Green Bay at Arizona Updates

Featured Replies

I am rooting for Arizona but this is becoming comical. The curse is real hahaha.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I say TD.

 

I think you're right... But the officiating has been very hard to figure out this season...

Karma for the officials not calling that obvious pass interference earlier.

I gotta go with TD as well. However I am an unbiased GB fan. :banana:

I am rooting for Arizona but this is becoming comical. The curse is real hahaha.

 

Save yourself any future disappointment and don't ever pick the Bengas vs Cards in a Super Bowl again... :)

 

Or even either team to make it...

Too many Bengal curses in place... Lol!

Good for Green Bay on that TD. I like Rodgers.

 

Come on walk off pick six, Carson Palmer!!!

Aaron Rodgers just made one of the most impossible throws I have EVER seen.

 

His talent is unprescedented!

Palmer may have succeeded in giving this one away... In the form of the Bengal Curse that is... Unreal!

Someone missed "coin toss" class...

Classic game.

I gotta go back when the Cards had the ball with just over 2 minutes in FG range and they passed on 2nd and 8 instead of running clock... That cost the game for sure.

Wow. Great defense by Arizona on that hail mary

Janus had TWO catches in the regular season.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.