January 17, 201610 yr Well we all know anyone who also played for the Bengals are cursed. So with Palmer and Gresham they are double cursed. So I expect Arizona to find the most heartbreaking way to lose this game even though they are up 4 with the ball and 2 minutes left.
January 17, 201610 yr Well we all know anyone who also played for the Bengals are cursed. So with Palmer and Gresham they are double cursed. So I expect Arizona to find the most heartbreaking way to lose this game even though they are up 4 with the ball and 2 minutes left. Carson did his best to give the game away too... I guess once a Bengal always a Bengal... Maybe the Cards can hold on though and CP can be a step toward breaking the curse.
January 17, 201610 yr Carson did his best to give the game away too... I guess once a Bengal always a Bengal... Maybe the Cards can hold on though and CP can be a step toward breaking the curse. I think for him and even the Bengals. Once they can win a playoff game, all the pressure will be off and will end up playing great the rest of the way.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.