Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier or UK?

Xavier or UK 22 members have voted

  1. 1. Xavier or UK

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Which team is overall better? Not just in terms of talent but in general.

Right now Xavier is the better team. No question. Come March that could be different.

X. You asked which TEAM is better. X is already a team with an identity. Kentucky is not a team quite yet.

I'm a UK fan, but as I have mentioned before, Xavier is the most complete team I've seen thus far. That said, its still early.

Let's see how X does against those OTHER Wildcats.

I'm glad Xavier is ranked where they are because I'd say in order I pull for:

 

UK

UK

 

Xavier

UC

Louisville(maybe)

 

With that said I haven't had the chance to watch hardly any Xavier games this season(watched a whole lot of them during the West/Doleman years). It sounds like X is solid, I know they've obviously earned their current ranking by winning. I think as a UK fan I wouldn't want to see UK play Xavier in the tournament. With that said, I think UK has the players to beat Xavier(UK is CAPABLE of beating most teams), but I'm not confident that means UK wins.

Xavier but I am a homer. I think UK has the better athletes but X is a complete team that has several guys who can beat you.

I would have said X before today's thrashing but not so sure now...it will be interesting to see how they rebound now. A loss like that can shake your confidence. Now they get Butler at home next who just lost at home to Providence. Big East has some legit teams this year...

Evidently Nova has their number. I wouldn't have thought anyone could could have given Xavier a 30 point beatdown.

Evidently Nova has their number. I wouldn't have thought anyone could could have given Xavier a 30 point beatdown.

 

Nova is now 6-0 vs X since the new Big East formed. Average margin of victory is north of 17 points...

Nova is now 6-0 vs X since the new Big East formed. Average margin of victory is north of 17 points...

 

It's got to be mental by now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.