Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Denver 20 Cincinnati 17 OT

Featured Replies

There is plenty of blame to go around for this loss. There is one consistent that remains and his team can't win big games and he's incapable of making half time adjustments like other coaches. He's as average as it gets. The Bengals will never take the next step while Marin Lewis is the coach.

  • Replies 155
  • Views 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
McCarron is having an MRI on his left wrist today. Injured it on the final play. Who's the third-stringer? :lol2:

 

Are you finding humor in the injury and mocking it, either or....or both?

Has a game ever ended on a walk off muffed shotgun snap?

Are you finding humor in the injury and mocking it, either or....or both?

 

 

Umm...Neither.

 

I'm laughing at the prospects of them having to use Keith Wenning in the postseason if McCarron is out.

Umm...Neither.

 

I'm laughing at the prospects of them having to use Keith Wenning in the postseason if McCarron is out.

 

Appreciate the clarification...but yet your still laughing at the prospects of the Bengals having to use a 3rd string QB due to an injury!

 

If your guy Brady went down with injury, and then your 2nd stringer went down ( or the potential of ) I wouldn't be laughing over it....carry on though! umf, gaining patriots fans one snide post at a time!

Appreciate the clarification...but yet your still laughing at the prospects of the Bengals having to use a 3rd string QB due to an injury!

 

If your guy Brady went down with injury, and then your 2nd stringer went down ( or the potential of ) I wouldn't be laughing over it....carry on though! umf, gaining patriots fans one snide post at a time!

 

If Brady and Garoppolo go down, I assure you, I'll be laughing at the options for my team as well.

To clarify the last play. The ball was snapped with about 15 seconds left on the play clock. McCarron said it was his fault because he was watching Denver's reaction to AJ Green going in motion and took his eye off the ball.

I like how they handled the no call on the facemask penalty. Face mask penalties are NOT reviewable by rule. The Bengals are lined up for the next play and "big Ed" stops the play and decides the line judge missed the call. I'm sure the big screen helped on that call. They got the call right, but did it the wrong way.

 

I haven't had time to read the whole thread, so forgive me if this has already been mentioned.

I like how they handled the no call on the facemask penalty. Face mask penalties are NOT reviewable by rule. The Bengals are lined up for the next play and "big Ed" stops the play and decides the line judge missed the call. I'm sure the big screen helped on that call. They got the call right, but did it the wrong way.

 

I haven't had time to read the whole thread, so forgive me if this has already been mentioned.

They obviously got that call right, but how they did it is the question. My first reaction was the jumbotron showed a replay, but did Hochuli get something told to him from up top? I don't know. They got the call right and it was positive for my team, but this is a dangerous road we are going down if something other than just Hochuli throwing the flag late.

Umm...Neither.

 

I'm laughing at the prospects of them having to use Keith Wenning in the postseason if McCarron is out.

 

Wonder if Dalton can throw left handed? :)

 

Seriously, does anyone know anything about this 3rd string kid?

 

Could he do enough to beat Baltimore?

Wonder if Dalton can throw left handed? :)

 

Seriously, does anyone know anything about this 3rd string kid?

 

Could he do enough to beat Baltimore?

 

6th round pick by Baltimore last year. Was on their practice squad all last season.

 

I think it's more likely they'd sign someone off the scrap heap in all honesty.

6th round pick by Baltimore last year. Was on their practice squad all last season.

 

I think it's more likely they'd sign someone off the scrap heap in all honesty.

 

6th round pick huh? I can see the Brady comparisons already... Lol!

 

This sucks, our guys are screwed again...

Okay, the Steelers will be glad to know you prefer AJ McCarron to Big Ben. Hopefully they play in two weeks and we will see then.

 

You're using the word hopefully a lot these days! Better send a lot of prayers out to Buffalo!

Edited by EZ Living

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.