Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Denver 20 Cincinnati 17 OT

Featured Replies

lol! AJ McCarron is not very good. He swallowed a big ol' pineapple in the second half, and his misplay in OT was laughable. I only hope the Steelers get some help from the Bills on Sunday so we can play Cincy in Cincy in two weeks.

 

I think the majority of Steelers fans would even take McCarron over the current backup you all have in Jones. So just stop while your ahead, since you the only thing you have to hang your hat on right now is McCarron taking his eye off on a snap that I admit he has to catch.

  • Replies 155
  • Views 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sore loser? He is a bad backup QB. Period. Quit blaming your coaches and look at the 2nd half collapse by your QB. As a Steelers fan, I hope AJ is in there for the 1st round in two weeks if we are there.

 

Are you saying the Steelers back up QB is better than McCarron?

Well his stats were better than Bens the last 2 weeks so...

 

 

Okay, the Steelers will be glad to know you prefer AJ McCarron to Big Ben. Hopefully they play in two weeks and we will see then.

Are you saying the Steelers back up QB is better than McCarron?

 

 

Definitely. McCarron is awful. Did you watch tonight? Did you watch last week? He is a game manager, not NFL QB.

3 points the final 35 minutes? He was bad. Dalton wins that game tonight. Michael Vick wins that game tonight. The Bengals Defense was great. Quit blaming Green, he did not stop running the ball was overthrown a bit.
Ok you clearly didn't even watch the game. You just followed along on your phone and waited for updates. It popped up on your phone "Broncos win on AJ McCarron fumble" then immediately went on BGP and go "SEE SEE SEE I told you he sucked."
3 points the final 35 minutes? He was bad. Dalton wins that game tonight. Michael Vick wins that game tonight. The Bengals Defense was great. Quit blaming Green, he did not stop running the ball was overthrown a bit.

 

Watch the replay... Green was being held and when the guy let go, Green slowed way down.... Then started running hard again when he saw the ball was coming to him.

 

AJ overthrew several deep balls in the game, but that one was 100% on AJ Green.

I think the majority of Steelers fans would even take McCarron over the current backup you all have in Jones. So just stop while your ahead, since you the only thing you have to hang your hat on right now is McCarron taking his eye off on a snap that I admit he has to catch.

 

And I was right - Denver won.

Sore loser? He is a bad backup QB. Period. Quit blaming your coaches and look at the 2nd half collapse by your QB. As a Steelers fan, I hope AJ is in there for the 1st round in two weeks if we are there.

 

Dude your fellow Steelers fans even called you out for your crazy comments. However I know you must be hurting still from losing to a bad Ravens team and possibly not making the playoffs. So I can understand if you are not seeing things clearly.

 

Its ok man, I know misery loves company so I will just ignore dumb comments like these.

Definitely. McCarron is awful. Did you watch tonight? Did you watch last week? He is a game manager, not NFL QB.

 

I watched and he's better than Jones....

I'm looking at the replay right now and there is no way Green catches that ball. None. Ball is overthrown (I am counting right now) by almost three yards.

Definitely. McCarron is awful. Did you watch tonight? Did you watch last week? He is a game manager, not NFL QB.

Every good QB is a game manager. I hate that label on someone. So Tom Brady and Peyton Manning aren't game managers?

And I was right - Denver won.

 

That's awesome man, whatever makes you feel better about the Steelers not even controlling their own destiny to make the playoffs.

I watched and he's better than Jones....

 

 

I hope Mike Brown agrees with you. Makes things easier for the Steelers. I respect Dalton a great deal, and the way Bengal fans bash Dalton is wrong. But you guys defend AJ McCarron. Typical Bengals fans, and a typical Bengals way to lose tonight.

I'm looking at the replay right now and there is no way Green catches that ball. None. Ball is overthrown (I am counting right now) by almost three yards.

 

No way to catch it when you slow down... He was expecting pass interference and gave up too soon IMO.

AJ Green slowed down on the play. Period. The dude almost comes to a complete stop before running again. Oh right, its McCarrons fault. He should have known AJ would have stopped on that route. Damn you AJ.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.