Denver 20 Cincinnati 17 OT

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sure was. Makes me feel like they'll lose their playoff game because of a late safety or something.

They will lose the first game of the playoffs because they are the Bengals. Incapable of winning the tough game because the coach plays everything close to the vest. Have you seen them run any fake punts or field goals at any point in time this year? They will probably lose next week to Baltimore and then limp into the playoffs and get it handed to them by the lowly Jets who have a QB that the Bengals cut.

This loss is solely on the shoulders of the guy that costs them every year...Mike Nugent. He's absolutely terrible and as I predicted early in the season, he cost the Bengals their season.

Agree with this. I said at the time he missed the field goal that the Bengals were going to lose the game 17 to 14. He seems to miss a key field goal in each and every "key" game.

A :poop: way to finish. Congrats to the Broncos on making adjustments and playing with more intensity. Especially on the defensive side of the ball.

Thought we got too conservative in the second half. By doing so and not pinning our ears back blitzing Denver....the Broncos took advantage and their QB gained confidence and simply made plays when they had to. This game should have been over at the end of regulation.

Really liked what I saw in AJ. He'll do fine until AD returns!