Austin Crawford

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the risk of catching the ire of all of northern Kentucky, I'll say this. He's very talented, and can definitely fill it up. I'm always Leary of putting a kid in the "elite" class when they play the type of schedule that Bracken has played though.

Polar Bear Nation is lighting the torches and sharpening the pitchforks as we speak.

All due respect, any kid can look awesome in a mixtape. Anyone who really wants to know how good a player is should go out and see them play live and form their own opinions.

All due respect, I've seen the kid live! The tape does not do him justice! I recommend seeing him live.

At the risk of catching the ire of all of northern Kentucky, I'll say this. He's very talented, and can definitely fill it up. I'm always Leary of putting a kid in the "elite" class when they play the type of schedule that Bracken has played though.

Last I looked, Bracken was in the northern part of the state. I don't care what part of the state a kid is from if he/she is good he/she is good. This young man is good.

Have seen Crawford play a lot. He is most definitely one of the top 2017 players in the area. Is he complete as CVH or McNeil? No, but after that he can hang with the other 2017 boys. He's not as good a shooter as the Scott kid, but Crawford is more athletic. Crawford can jump high and is quick to the rim, but he lacks the size needed to be strong inside. His pull up shot is excellent. Defense was decent, but not amazing. Of course the team he plays for affects how much he scores so I think it's probably not a good way to gauge him. Of course mix tapes is always the "best of", so that's a little skewed for all players. Best gauge is going to probably be AAU success, which I do not know. Who does he play for? What's his scoring average? In the Spring and Summer he's probably on a court with the CVH's and McNeils of the state... Anyone know those details?

Have seen Crawford play a lot. He is most definitely one of the top 2017 players in the area. Is he complete as CVH or McNeil? No, but after that he can hang with the other 2017 boys. He's not as good a shooter as the Scott kid, but Crawford is more athletic. Crawford can jump high and is quick to the rim, but he lacks the size needed to be strong inside. His pull up shot is excellent. Defense was decent, but not amazing. Of course the team he plays for affects how much he scores so I think it's probably not a good way to gauge him. Of course mix tapes is always the "best of", so that's a little skewed for all players. Best gauge is going to probably be AAU success, which I do not know. Who does he play for? What's his scoring average? In the Spring and Summer he's probably on a court with the CVH's and McNeils of the state... Anyone know those details?

Played AAU ball for TBC Elite. I believe he was their top scorer. They were in several big tournament this year, so he's face quality competition.