Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Austin Crawford

Featured Replies

I've never seen the Bracken County standout in person. Definitely on my bucket list this year...what style of player is he?

  • Replies 74
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the risk of catching the ire of all of northern Kentucky, I'll say this. He's very talented, and can definitely fill it up. I'm always Leary of putting a kid in the "elite" class when they play the type of schedule that Bracken has played though.

At the risk of catching the ire of all of northern Kentucky, I'll say this. He's very talented, and can definitely fill it up. I'm always Leary of putting a kid in the "elite" class when they play the type of schedule that Bracken has played though.

 

 

Polar Bear Nation is lighting the torches and sharpening the pitchforks as we speak.

 

This should answer your question.

Polar Bear Nation is lighting the torches and sharpening the pitchforks as we speak.

 

I was wondering why I saw large firey looking light from the west.

The kid is on pace to score 3000+ pts. Any player in my book that can conquer that achievement is considered "elite" to me.

 

This should answer your question.

 

All due respect, any kid can look awesome in a mixtape. Anyone who really wants to know how good a player is should go out and see them play live and form their own opinions.

 

This should answer your question.

 

The updated version I believe.

 

Watch "A Crawford Mix 2014 15" on YouTube

All due respect, any kid can look awesome in a mixtape. Anyone who really wants to know how good a player is should go out and see them play live and form their own opinions.

All due respect, I've seen the kid live! The tape does not do him justice! I recommend seeing him live.

At the risk of catching the ire of all of northern Kentucky, I'll say this. He's very talented, and can definitely fill it up. I'm always Leary of putting a kid in the "elite" class when they play the type of schedule that Bracken has played though.

 

Last I looked, Bracken was in the northern part of the state. I don't care what part of the state a kid is from if he/she is good he/she is good. This young man is good.

Kid can play. For any team in the Commonwealth.

Excellent slasher to the basket. Can play at and above the rim. Solid mid-range shot. Can hit the 3, but IMO that would be his weak spot.

Have seen Crawford play a lot. He is most definitely one of the top 2017 players in the area. Is he complete as CVH or McNeil? No, but after that he can hang with the other 2017 boys. He's not as good a shooter as the Scott kid, but Crawford is more athletic. Crawford can jump high and is quick to the rim, but he lacks the size needed to be strong inside. His pull up shot is excellent. Defense was decent, but not amazing. Of course the team he plays for affects how much he scores so I think it's probably not a good way to gauge him. Of course mix tapes is always the "best of", so that's a little skewed for all players. Best gauge is going to probably be AAU success, which I do not know. Who does he play for? What's his scoring average? In the Spring and Summer he's probably on a court with the CVH's and McNeils of the state... Anyone know those details?

This kid is definitely one of the best in the 10th region. 4th quarter, the kid is unstoppable penetrating the lane, and he's smooth getting to the basket.

Have seen Crawford play a lot. He is most definitely one of the top 2017 players in the area. Is he complete as CVH or McNeil? No, but after that he can hang with the other 2017 boys. He's not as good a shooter as the Scott kid, but Crawford is more athletic. Crawford can jump high and is quick to the rim, but he lacks the size needed to be strong inside. His pull up shot is excellent. Defense was decent, but not amazing. Of course the team he plays for affects how much he scores so I think it's probably not a good way to gauge him. Of course mix tapes is always the "best of", so that's a little skewed for all players. Best gauge is going to probably be AAU success, which I do not know. Who does he play for? What's his scoring average? In the Spring and Summer he's probably on a court with the CVH's and McNeils of the state... Anyone know those details?

 

Played AAU ball for TBC Elite. I believe he was their top scorer. They were in several big tournament this year, so he's face quality competition.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.