Austin Crawford

Assuming Kyle King, Chris Owens, Brent Bach and Austin Crawford are the 4 best recent players in the Robertson/Augusta/Bracken/St Pat rivalry, i'm comfortable saying Crawford will end up being better than the other 3 combined.

I think this statement is a little out there, King and Owens were very solid players, and I can see Austin being as good as them, but personally I think Brent was on a whole different level than any of the before mentioned.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must not have stood next to him recently. I'm saying 6'3 pushing 6'4

It hasn't been that long. Hard to say for sure, but kids/coaches tend to round up ... I'm going to stay with my 6'1", 6'2" estimate unless I see proof otherwise. Bracken County Maxpreps roster lists 6'3", don't really trust that. I will try to get a gauge next time I see him

• 3 weeks later...
He shoots enough. At a better program he would be another player.

Poor assessment!

IF he is "just another player" in another program, smite us with several just like him.

Place Austin Crawford on any of the top 6-8 teams in the region and they immediately vault to Number 1. He is that good.

Poor assessment!

IF he is "just another player" in another program, smite us with several just like him.

Place Austin Crawford on any of the top 6-8 teams in the region and they immediately vault to Number 1. He is that good.

Can't say the program would sore to number 1 because it wouldn't just be about Crawford. It be a role to play with 4 others, on this team he is he team. In 14 games 243 shoots, 125 free throws and made 9/44 3s. In any of the top 4 programs in the region do you think he would have gotten as many shots? NO...... He's good but look at the real picture. Where would he fit at with Paris, Campbell, Mason, Montgomery, GRC..... They all have players that can do what he does.

Can't say the program would sore to number 1 because it wouldn't just be about Crawford. It be a role to play with 4 others, on this team he is he team. In 14 games 243 shoots, 125 free throws and made 9/44 3s. In any of the top 4 programs in the region do you think he would have gotten as many shots? NO...... He's good but look at the real picture. Where would he fit at with Paris, Campbell, Mason, Montgomery, GRC..... They all have players that can do what he does.

SMH .... seriously, shaking my head at this post

SMH .... seriously, shaking my head at this post

Keep shaking, he's a 1 man show at Bracken. At the program's I mentioned he be playing a role and not the go to guy. True facts but you must not know basketball. So shake your head.

I have watched this young man over a dozen times over his career. He is smooooth, and he penetrates so easily it can camouflauge how good he is. Deceptively quick with a very soft shot from 15 feet in. Only average from three and his free throw accuracy could be better in the 4th. Hinson's challenge all year has been to get the support cast from watching in awe. The only player in the 10th I might take before him is Dontae Allen of Pendleton Co.