Austin Crawford

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor thing no supporting cast. Austin is a great player but I think the supporting cast likes other sports. From what I hear Eneges? Is a great baseball player. Jones,Lippert and Hamilton play other sports too.

Poor thing no supporting cast. Austin is a great player but I think the supporting cast likes other sports. From what I hear Eneges? Is a great baseball player. Jones,Lippert and Hamilton play other sports too.

Welcome to being in a Class A School who only has about 80 athletes. What does playing other sports have to do with any of this?

If it's not broke don't fix it. Bracken County hasn't lost a game this year they should have won. If Austin keeps scoring keep giving it to him. The supporting cast is there, but not always needed.

So don't play other sports?

Trying to say not all players on a team is as good bc they enjoy other sports. Austin is a baller. Love his game. Hate hearing about the supporting cast. They like other sports. That happens in small schools.

Austin Crawford is legit. Watching him play against elite competition in AAU ball over the summer proves that point. He can play with and against the best and still get his own. Not to mention he's a 2017 player playing with mostly 2016s on TBC elite.

Trying to say not all players on a team is as good bc they enjoy other sports. Austin is a baller. Love his game. Hate hearing about the supporting cast. They like other sports. That happens in small schools.

Do you think Deron Williams from Mason County would be a better baseball player if he didn't play baseball, or vice versa? Do you think kids from Augusta could be better at basketball if they didn't have to share the gym with middle school, high school, basketball and volleyball? Do you think Hamilton is less of a basketball athlete because he runs cross country and plays baseball? (Which him running everyday actually makes him a better player). Is Cooper averaging 8 boards a game and not 7 if he plays basketball only?

My point is these kids get limited practice time in the gym. But it's the time they put in but what they put into they time. I would rather have a practice where you go hard for 2 hours than practice 3 hours and only work for 1.

On the baseball team half of the kids play more than one sport, with 3 of them playing 3 sports. Do you think everyone on that team plays baseball only it makes them a better team?

This isn't only for players, but coaches can coach multiple sports too. Is Coach Charles any less of a baseball coach because he coaches football and refs basketball and football? Is Daniel Fisher less of a basketball coach because he coaches football? Absolutely not. Have some evidence before you say playing multiple sports makes you less competitive.

I don't think he's trying to say they don't care but other sports are more important it's bracken co that's why they've has 5 winning season's in 20 plus years congratulations to austin on his 2000 points

I don't think he's trying to say they don't care but other sports are more important it's bracken co that's why they've has 5 winning season's in 20 plus years congratulations to austin on his 2000 points

You got my point! Basketball is not number 1 to the whole cast.

Has Bellarmine contacted him?

I heard that Bellarmine has already signed a couple of kids in the 2017 class. So they might not have room for him on the team his freshman year. But I don't know how true that is. He deserves to go and play at the next level he works hard. Can't wait to see how he improves both by the end of the year and into his senior year.

You got my point! Basketball is not number 1 to the whole cast.

Do you think basketball is number 1 for Deron Williams? Do see how good of a player he is and do you think he could be better? I'm giving you examples that even though basketball may not be their favorite sport they can still be the best player they can possibly be.

Do you have any reasoning or examples to prove your point?