What are you asking Santa for this year?

NKY Bandit

I think I got it all ready, but I didn't ask for it. Mrs. doomer doesn't like horse manure in the pasture. So she found this tool called a Super Scooper which we put together and used this past weekend (tows behind a small tractor) to remove at least a ton of horse manure and put it in the corn field. It actually worked pretty well. However, I thought the manure looked good where it was...and the horses are just going to put more down anyway. HoHoHo..... :ohbrother:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We bought ourselves a new hot tub which, hopefully, will be delivered and installed before the new year!

We are also treating ourselves to a weekend in Lexington. Leaving Friday and spending the night, getting up Saturday for the UL/UK game and then out on the town and another night in Lexington.

The kids will have to fend for themselves on Christmas day! :p

They'll be fine, what are they now, 5 and 7? Stay three nights. :D

We bought ourselves a new hot tub which, hopefully, will be delivered and installed before the new year!

We are also treating ourselves to a weekend in Lexington. Leaving Friday and spending the night, getting up Saturday for the UL/UK game and then out on the town and another night in Lexington.

The kids will have to fend for themselves on Christmas day! :p

So that's the party all the kids on the street were talking about!

A coach once told me if you have family, faith, and health; then you have it all. And this is this time of year to be as grateful as ever.

Also, I'm asking for some new shoes, books, clothes, and Chipotle gift cards. My age really shows with that last one. :)

Nahh, never too old to eat! :lol2:

I think I got it all ready, but I didn't ask for it. Mrs. doomer doesn't like horse manure in the pasture. So she found this tool called a Super Scooper which we put together and used this past weekend (tows behind a small tractor) to remove at least a ton of horse manure and put it in the corn field. It actually worked pretty well. However, I thought the manure looked good where it was...and the horses are just going to put more down anyway. HoHoHo..... :ohbrother:

Did it come with clothes pins? :poop::poop::poop::lol2: WHEW!!