Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals at Broncos Week 16

Featured Replies

You do realize if McCarron was with the Browns he is probably starting and not Johnny. The Browns were basically done with Johnny but have no choice but to play him. If McCarron was there they probably would have went with him. So weak argument.

 

You are so off it's hilarious. They would play Austin Davis before McCarron. Browns had 5 chances to draft McCarron and passed every time, for good reason. Check out the draft.

  • Replies 117
  • Views 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is a wide receiver or H-Back being played at TE. He is not tough enough to be a TE or even a split back. Good hands, decent speed, good routes. But he is softer than a roll of Charmin.

He is a wide receiver or H-Back being played at TE. He is not tough enough to be a TE or even a split back. Good hands, decent speed, good routes. But he is softer than a roll of Charmin.

 

I think he is a slot receiver but that puts him in harms way.

You are so off it's hilarious. They would play Austin Davis before McCarron. Browns had 5 chances to draft McCarron and passed every time, for good reason. Check out the draft.

 

Everybody gets a chance at QB with the Browns.

Trying to move back to the thread topic, the Broncos are a 3.5 favorite right now.

You ever hear of liability and negligence? That's what I was saying. If something bad would happen to Geno, do you realize the lawsuit that could follow against the Bengals? I should have written it out so you could comprehend my statement.

I don't expect you to know anything about me personally, but it's laughable to me that you are talking to me about lawsuits. But it's alright.

  • Author

Did Ryan Clark file suit against the Steelers for his lost spleen?

 

Come on man!

Typical Cincy fan response. McCarron has an average arm, is a terrible athlete, runs the 40 in about 5.1, and couldn't read defenses when he was in college. All of that is from the scouts insider before the NFL draft.

 

Manziel is fast, has an above average arm, and is considered high IQ with reading defenses. Same scouts insider from NFL draft.

 

I'm a Steelers fan, and trust me, I hope McCarron is in there in three weeks when we play at Three Rivers Stadium SouthWest in the 1st round. Steelers will beat them with or without Dalton, but maybe another beating with AJ in there will wake you up.

No way in hell the Bengals beat the Steelers with AJ. I'm never going to argue that. I just think you saying Manziel is a better QB than McCarron is just laughable to me. image.jpg

If this guy can become the best QB in the NFL, then there is hope for anyone. Also McCarron has a much stronger arm then people give him credit for much like Brady. By no means am I comparing AJ to Brady, but he is without a doubt better than Manziel.

  • Author

AJ compared AJ to Brady. :lol2:

And the worst secondary in the league.:lol2:

 

I know you are joking but have you seen the Saints secondary:)???

Got a feeling that if the Browns and Cowboys did not exist Johnny Football he might have fallen to later than the 5th round. But it only takes one team to draft you.

I don't expect you to know anything about me personally, but it's laughable to me that you are talking to me about lawsuits. But it's alright.

 

Didn't understand what I said? It's there in plain old English type. If I had a coloring book and some crayons I'd draw you a picture, if that'd help you out to comprehend.

Got a feeling that if the Browns and Cowboys did not exist Johnny Football he might have fallen to later than the 5th round. But it only takes one team to draft you.

 

 

McCarron wouldn't been drafted at all if Cincy wasn't taking a chance with a guy that didn't even make the team officially last year, spent it on practice team.

 

Steelers organization never would have taken McCarron or someone who can't read defenses. To say he won 2 National Titles at 'Bama is all well and good, but they won cause of great defense and running backs, not AJ.

You are so off it's hilarious. They would play Austin Davis before McCarron. Browns had 5 chances to draft McCarron and passed every time, for good reason. Check out the draft.

 

Yeah because they drafted Johnny and I bet you if they had to do it all again they wouldn't have came close to even thinking about taking Johnny in first round or any round at all for that matter.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.