December 27, 201510 yr Author Yeah I'm sure Ravens fans have shirts that said I survived the Dilfer years. He was the product of one of the greatest defenses ever. You have 6 rings buddy, sorry if you don't get any sympathy. And you make my point. Dilfer has a ring.
December 27, 201510 yr Having fun reading about who had the suckiest QB. Life is good for both teams right now.
December 27, 201510 yr Denvers defense will be too much for the Bengal offense. FGs and turnovers will determine the outcome of this one. And Bronco fans aren't necessarily in the catbird seat either with their back up at the helm. QB with less INTs wins... Bengals will need, special teams TD, a pick six or fumble recovery for a TD to win. * How much Iron City beer sales increase with a Steeler loss to the Ravens? I hope the Steelers win for your alls sake! Was there a Ravens-Steeler thread this week...?
December 27, 201510 yr Having fun reading about who had the suckiest QB. Life is good for both teams right now. Yep, it could be worse, you could be a Cleveland fan for the last 15 years.
December 27, 201510 yr Denvers defense will be too much for the Bengal offense. FGs and turnovers will determine the outcome of this one. And Bronco fans aren't necessarily in the catbird seat either with their back up at the helm. QB with less INTs wins... Bengals will need, special teams TD, a pick six or fumble recovery for a TD to win. * How much Iron City beer sales increase with a Steeler loss to the Ravens? I hope the Steelers win for your alls sake! Was there a Ravens-Steeler thread this week...? Upset I cannot buy stock on a Sunday...
December 28, 201510 yr It will be interesting to see how McCarron does in the cold weather. It's suppose to only be 19 degrees at kickoff. If I had to guess this will be the coldest game McCarron has played in.
December 28, 201510 yr It will be interesting to see how McCarron does in the cold weather. It's suppose to only be 19 degrees at kickoff. If I had to guess this will be the coldest game McCarron has played in. According to AJ, the coldest game he has played in was his last home game against Georgia and it dipped into the 30's. Geno Atkins is planning on playing as normal.
December 28, 201510 yr I was just discussing the affect the weather has on this game. AJ being from Alabama doesn't help. Osweiler while going to Arizona State, is from Montana. Big edge to Osweiler in this one. Doesn't really matter though. Like a previous poster mentioned, whichever QB turns the ball over the least will win the game. Both teams should struggle to run the ball on the other teams defense. Low scoring, field position game. Will probably come down to a big special teams play or a defensive score of some kind.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.