Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville/Kentucky predictions

Louisville at Kentucky 43 members have voted

  1. 1. Louisville at Kentucky

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

One thing I do like for the Cards is that they've played a true road game already in a tough environment. Not that Rupp is an intimidation zone, but getting that true road test out of the way is a hurdle for squads.

 

Rupp can get pretty rowdy at times during the UL game, but it's never the toughest place the Cards play on any given year.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rupp can get pretty rowdy at times during the UL game, but it's never the toughest place the Cards play on any given year.

And I think it has hurt UL in some years with that being their first true road game.

And I think it has hurt UL in some years with that being their first true road game.

 

Having Lee and Lewis definitely helped calm the Cards at MSU as well. Those guys aren't afraid of any venue, they've played in (and against) most of the big ones before their time at UL.

  • Author
I'd run a million high ball screens when Skal is in there if I was UofL.

 

I'd run 1.6 million.

I'd run a million high ball screens when Skal is in there if I was UofL.

 

I'd just shove him into the stands and let my teammates get the rebounds and put backs.

I'd run 1.6 million.

 

Talk about being efficient!

Winning a Rupp is just to good to be true. Louisville is the better team but it never fails someone from UK who we don't expect will play out of his mind. After watching Rob Lock beat us one year I take nothing for granted. Also Onuaku just picked up his second personal foul and will sit out the entire first half.

 

I don't recall Rob Lock being that great at too many points in the series but I do remember Cedric Jenkins tip in that won it for UK in the '87-'88 campaign.

 

I also recall the Tall Pole for UK having a good game to compliment Rajon Rondo one year.

I don't recall Rob Lock being that great at too many points in the series but I do remember Cedric Jenkins tip in that won it for UK in the '87-'88 campaign.

 

I also recall the Tall Pole for UK having a good game to compliment Rajon Rondo one year.

 

I was in Rupp for that game (student at the time). The loudest I've ever heard Rupp was on that tip in.

Cats by 3.

Cards by at least 1.

Lots of work to put in for the cats before Saturday.

Cal has owned Pitino since coming to UK. I expect that to continue on Saturday. "GO CATS"

Louisville is better than many people are giving them credit for.

What I saw in last night's Louisville game worries me. If Mahmoud and Mathiang are both out for the Kentucky game, we're going to end up with a lot of minutes for Mats Stockman on Saturday. What was looking to be a decent advantage for Louisville in the frontcourt is seemingly melting away.

What I saw in last night's Louisville game worries me. If Mahmoud and Mathiang are both out for the Kentucky game, we're going to end up with a lot of minutes for Mats Stockman on Saturday. What was looking to be a decent advantage for Louisville in the frontcourt is seemingly melting away.

 

Matz is better than Mango, and I'll take that to my grave.

 

Had he already been playing as much as he should have, this wouldn't be an issue.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.