Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville/Kentucky predictions

Louisville at Kentucky 43 members have voted

  1. 1. Louisville at Kentucky

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Matz is better than Mango, and I'll take that to my grave.

 

Had he already been playing as much as he should have, this wouldn't be an issue.

 

I have serious concerns about Mats' ability to play defense on guys that are actually his size. He wasn't particularly dominant last night despite being notably taller than the tallest guys UMKC had to offer.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kentucky 70-62.

Somehow, some way...UK gets it done. Even the U of L title team struggled with UK's NIT team. Just the way the series goes.

 

That said, UK has not looked like a top 25 team this year. Louisville should win this game.

Pat Adams, Doug Shows and Mike Roberts. Ewww

Louisville is better than many people are giving them credit for.

I agree with you on this, Pitino has his team playing with a chip on their shoulder, imo an "us vs the world" mentality from all of the scandal stuff. U.K., Cal has owned Rick in this series and that will just add to the Cards focus.

UK.'s Big guys have kept U.L from doing much of anything against them lately, if the Cards weren't shooting great from outside, they had no chance. This season certainly isn't that way and the Cats inside play as been pretty bad.

Unless Skal breaks out, plays with confidence and / or this past couple of week's more practice time they have came together a lot better then I believe that U.L. steals this one. I hope that I'm wrong but I will say .....

 

U.L. by 8.

I predict that I will finally get to use my season tickets on Saturday! Looking forward to a great game!

 

Same here. My husband and I have not been able to attend a game yet. Today my son and I are going.

Louisville is a completely different TEAM than they have been in recent years. Louisville gets by the Cats 78-70.

I'll be at home cheering for Kentucky today as a fan. I have watched both teams in person multiple times and my gut feeling is that Louisville out toughs Kentucky down the stretch and wins by 5. I hope I'm wrong or that Kentucky shows something new today.

Winning a Rupp is just to good to be true. Louisville is the better team but it never fails someone from UK who we don't expect will play out of his mind. After watching Rob Lock beat us one year I take nothing for granted. Also Onuaku just picked up his second personal foul and will sit out the entire first half.

 

Don't forget Jorts with 23 & 14 on New Years Eve 2010 in Louisville...

Louisville is a completely different TEAM than they have been in recent years. Louisville gets by the Cats 78-70.

 

What is the definition of recent? They won the title just three seasons ago.

What is the definition of recent? They won the title just three seasons ago.

 

Recent as in the last two years. No selfish players on this team.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.