Dixie Heights 52 Campbell County 49

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me guess, Hegy and Wilson combined for 30 of the 49? More?

I'm so shocked at the Camels, I really am. Still can't believe what I saw last night.

shocked is a good word. It's December though, too early to count the Camels out yet. They DO need to right the ship though.

The coaching at CC is very suspect over the past few years... When was the last time CC beat a good team.

Last 2 years when they won the 10th. And let's not forget Russell won the 9th while at Newport. Coaching is fine.

Last 2 years when they won the 10th. And let's not forget Russell won the 9th while at Newport. Coaching is fine.

The competition in the 10th is below average at best. What is CC's record against good teams in the state of KY over the past 2 years?

The competition in the 10th is below average at best. What is CC's record against good teams in the state of KY over the past 2 years?

I will agree with TAC, the coaching is fine. But with that said, we also kind of tip-toed in the back door and stole those two region titles. No surprising anyone this year though. We need to start bringing it.

Dixie isn't necessarily chopped liver. Is it possible they are a NKY Top 10 team?

Congrats to the Colonels on the W! :thumb:

My thoughts too. Congrats to Dixie on the win. Who played well for them? They lost a lot of good ones last year. But who stepped up and shined for the Red Colonels?

I will agree with TAC, the coaching is fine. But with that said, we also kind of tip-toed in the back door and stole those two region titles. No surprising anyone this year though. We need to start bringing it.

I'll meet you halfway. The first one, absolutely. Last year? I thought you had a legit shot against Mason if you both reached the final. When they got knocked off, the trophy was as good as yours.