Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Transgender Woman Leaves Wife & Kids to Live as a 6 Year Old Girl

Featured Replies

Can you imagine being Santa in a mall and seeing this kid in line!

  • Replies 40
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm appalled and sickened by this. How did this ever become ok and why do we HAVE to accept this? Because I don't. Not. One. Bit.

 

No one has to accept this. Even though the media and others try to force you to think its ok, its not. This ??? should be put in a home for mentally unstable people

I agree, why did I open this thread. I just shake my head and wonder what the heck is going on when this seems to be acceptable by anyone's definition.

Come on. A 6 year old with a pacifier. Get real.

What an absolute whack-a-doo freak.

I'm appalled and sickened by this. How did this ever become ok and why do we HAVE to accept this? Because I don't. Not. One. Bit.

 

I don't think anyone is saying this is ok, or asking you to accept this. And Fwiw, this is in Canada.

 

This dude obviously needs some help, but I'm really curious as to what is going on with the family that adopted him.

  • Author
I don't think anyone is saying this is ok, or asking you to accept this. And Fwiw, this is in Canada.

 

This dude obviously needs some help, but I'm really curious as to what is going on with the family that adopted him.

 

THIS! What is up with them?! They seem to be crazier than the dude if that's possible!

THIS! What is up with them?! They seem to be crazier than the dude if that's possible!

 

"Wolscht is the subject of a social video series called "The Transgender Project," which profiles transgender people in Canada."

 

It's all about the money.

THIS! What is up with them?! They seem to be crazier than the dude if that's possible!

 

Yeah that may be more mind blowing than the guy who thinks he's a 7 year old girl.

Why is this any different than any Transgender or Transracial case? If ALL that matters is how one feels in their head, then this man is free to outwardly appear as a 6 year old girl, right?

 

IMO this is just as ridiculous as the Bruce Jenner story.

What some people will do for a payday. :no:

 

Come to think of it, I'd like to live like an 18 month old and be breast fed from Katie Upton. :lol2:

CLOSE THIS THREAD IMMEDIATELY.........................PLEASE!

What some people will do for a payday. :no:

 

Come to think of it, I'd like to live like an 18 month old and be breast fed from Katie Upton. :lol2:

 

Wait a minute, 18 month old or 18 year old?

This is the first time I've ever seen a dude with more chins than brains.

Wait a minute, 18 month old or 18 year old?

 

Doesn't matter, I like my milk from the top. LOL

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.