Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Transgender Woman Leaves Wife & Kids to Live as a 6 Year Old Girl

Featured Replies

This is one of the stranger things I've seen on the internet, and that's saying something.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Excuse me, can you help me find some clothes for my 6 yr old niece?"

"Absolutely sir. Here is our Hello Kitty section. What size is she?"

"I don't know exactly, she is 6'2, weighs 290 and has a 52 inch waist"

No one has to accept this. Even though the media and others try to force you to think its ok, its not. This ??? should be put in a home for mentally unstable people

 

BUT, how is this person hurting you!

 

All I can do is say "okay then". Then I've moved on, this has zero impact on my life! I have to increase the size of my underground bunker and have no time to worry about this ;) lol

Doesn't matter, I like my milk from the top. LOL

 

You know, .... Never mind, I'll let it go

BUT, how is this person hurting you!

 

All I can do is say "okay then". Then I've moved on, this has zero impact on my life! I have to increase the size of my underground bunker and have no time to worry about this ;) lol

 

This ????? Is stealing oxygen

I'm appalled and sickened by this. How did this ever become ok and why do we HAVE to accept this? Because I don't. Not. One. Bit.

 

Anyone who is OK with this is an idiot NKYknowitall...not many will accept this...

BUT, how is this person hurting you!

 

All I can do is say "okay then". Then I've moved on, this has zero impact on my life! I have to increase the size of my underground bunker and have no time to worry about this ;) lol

 

She is really hurting her seven kids! She is disgusting. If someone hurts their family, they are not hurting me but I don't have to like it. That being said, I won't lose any sleep over this moron...

Anyone who is OK with this is an idiot NKYknowitall...not many will accept this...

 

Many may not accept it, but there will be those who preach the "accept everyone as they are" bs.

He is really hurting his seven kids! He is disgusting. If someone hurts their family, they are not hurting me but I don't have to like it. That being said, I won't lose any sleep over this moron...

 

I corrected it for ya. See what I did there :clap:

I imagine the former partner will be charged with statutory rape soon.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.