Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

No #10 today either :cry:

I was just getting ready to say that...so he will be going on his what...5th try?

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 224.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you knew Wickman was up for grabs, would you have taken him, along with Eddie instead of trading Kearns/Lopez for Majewski/Bray?

 

No Wickman is not an upgrade from Weathers or Coffey. Bray has a chance to be a stud at the back end of the bullpen. Plus you never mention Clayton.

If you knew Wickman was up for grabs, would you have taken him, along with Eddie instead of trading Kearns/Lopez for Majewski/Bray?

 

 

It still wouldn't have solved the bullpen problem for next year. Bray and Majeski should help solidify the pen for the next few years.

If you knew Wickman was up for grabs, would you have taken him, along with Eddie instead of trading Kearns/Lopez for Majewski/Bray?

Maybe, but it would only be a short term answer. One of the main reasons I liked the Bray/Majewski move is that they will be here a while...

I was just getting ready to say that...so he will be going on his what...5th try?

Seems like the 6th, not sure, perhaps GT can answer or LRCW

If you knew Wickman was up for grabs, would you have taken him, along with Eddie instead of trading Kearns/Lopez for Majewski/Bray?

 

 

If I was a Red's fan I would say yes to that.

It still wouldn't have solved the bullpen problem for next year. Bray and Majeski should help solidify the pen for the next few years.

:irked: :p

:walk: :walk: :walk:

:irked: :p

 

 

That's why we're divisional leaders. :D :D

Reds have been patient at the plate and have walked 5 times today.

That's why we're divisional leaders. :D :D

Did I mention I hate paying you??? :lol:

Did I mention I hate paying you??? :lol:

 

 

I haven't received any money yet. :sssh: :D

I haven't received any money yet. :sssh: :D

An Eddie G win here would be nice... :D

I haven't received any money yet. :sssh: :D

 

He hasn't asked for it yet...:fire:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.