October 1, 200620 yr Sure would be nice to see the Reds win today and get it to 81-81. Yeah that would be awesome:sleep: Hopefully this thread gets put to bed today.
October 1, 200620 yr Author Sure we were in it technically til the last Saturday but I'm feeling very unsatisfied at this point. This might be one of the worst seasons in National League history.
October 1, 200620 yr Sure we were in it technically til the last Saturday but I'm feeling very unsatisfied at this point. This might be one of the worst seasons in National League history. Good point. If there was ever a year to sneak into a division title this was it.
October 1, 200620 yr If they only went 4-6 on the West Coast like I suggested, and was blasted for...
October 2, 200620 yr 2006 80 wins 2005 73 wins 2004 76 wins 2007? Anyone? I'll get back to you in April after Wayne has had a chance to do his work.
October 2, 200620 yr I am certainly gald that this thread will be over soon And Louisville football can't end soon enough either. :lol:
October 2, 200620 yr Notice that the Reds finish higher then the Braves, the Braves finish 79-83.:banana:
October 2, 200620 yr The Reds finished a lot higher than other teams too, not just the Braves. Don't worry the Braves will be back next year and don't expect the Reds to make the playoffs unless they win the divsion! Good luck though...
October 3, 200620 yr The Reds finished a lot higher than other teams too, not just the Braves. Don't worry the Braves will be back next year and don't expect the Reds to make the playoffs unless they win the divsion! Good luck though... They got A LOT of work to do.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.