September 29, 200620 yr The Reds are up 5 to 1 in the 6th inning, and the Brewers are up 6 to 0 now on the Cardinals....
September 29, 200620 yr Reds win 5 to 1 Lohse pitched a great game, and the Brewers are now up 9 to 1 on the Cardinals...
September 29, 200620 yr As I said yesteday, last nights game was huge for the Reds. If they had won that they would be 1.5 games out, with Harang, Arroyo, and Belisle going in the Pittsburgh series. It's going to take a miracle now, but you never know.
September 29, 200620 yr As I said yesteday, last nights game was huge for the Reds. If they had won that they would be 1.5 games out, with Harang, Arroyo, and Belisle going in the Pittsburgh series. It's going to take a miracle now, but you never know. Go Brewers...
September 29, 200620 yr No what did he say? It was about Narron not being mentioned in this article... http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/jon_heyman/09/28/thursday.scoop/index.html
September 29, 200620 yr It was about Narron not being mentioned in this article... http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/jon_heyman/09/28/thursday.scoop/index.html So what seat does Marty think Jerry should be sitting on?
September 29, 200620 yr So what seat does Marty think Jerry should be sitting on? The "right now my job is safe for a while" seat...
September 29, 200620 yr Marty was hammering Lance McAlister primarily for posting on his blog a question as to whether or not Reds fans would want Frank Robinson as their coach than Jerry Narron. Not a big Narron fan, but I would run from Robinson.
September 29, 200620 yr Marty was hammering Lance McAlister primarily for posting on his blog a question as to whether or not Reds fans would want Frank Robinson as their coach than Jerry Narron. Not a big Narron fan, but I would run from Robinson. :thumb:
September 29, 200620 yr Marty also mentioned that it shouldn't be hard in Cincy this morning for the ones that don't work hard to find some material. Just replay his tape from last night and they would get all the stuff they needed for today's shows. Then called Lance out by name. He wasn't happy, but I guess he hardly ever is. Then got on a tyraid over an infield hit Uggla was given. Is it just me or is Marty a little more "colorful" this season? I can't wait until his last 2-3 weeks on the job to see what comes out of his mouth. Make sure to tune in Sunday if the Cards blow this lead because I will love to hear what he has to say about LaRussa. :laugh:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.