September 27, 200620 yr No one will ever convince me a manager should be held accountable for more than ten games per year. That's combined, wins and losses.The voice of reason....:thumb: Someone once said...."Coaches often get too much credit when they win and too much blame, when they lose" Not sure whom that poster was....
September 27, 200620 yr In just under 3,000 games over 19 seasons, Lou is only 99 games over .500 for his career. His 1519-1420 record is good for a .517 winning %. Stellar... He was dealing with owners worse than Old Man Linder down there in Tampa. That will put a hurting on anyone's over all record.
September 27, 200620 yr He was dealing with owners worse than Old Man Linder down there in Tampa. That will put a hurting on anyone's over all record. Did he take the job, and get paid to "work"???
September 27, 200620 yr Enjoy the game tonight. It's the last one on FSN... Now, maybe not. FSN said they will air the Sunday game IF the Reds are still in it...
September 27, 200620 yr GT, you take Mr. Baseball. I'll take Sweetness.Totally equal teams. If you finish with 85 wins(not likely under Narron), I'll finish with 93.
September 27, 200620 yr GT, you take Mr. Baseball. I'll take Sweetness.Totally equal teams. If you finish with 85 wins(not likely under Narron), I'll finish with 93. Lou is still the guy that couldn't get it done with The Unit, A Rod and Junior, right???
September 27, 200620 yr Lou is still the guy that couldn't get it done with The Unit, A Rod and Junior, right??? ...and Edgar, and Buhner, and...
September 27, 200620 yr Ah, maybe I just can't get over that '90 Reds team. Lou did a great job with a team not many felt would go that far.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.