Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati at Xavier Predictions

Cincinnati at Xavier 15 members have voted

  1. 1. Cincinnati at Xavier

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Okay, it is time for the Skyline Chili Crosstown Shootout! Saturday night, Fox Network, 5:30 tip from Cintas -- going to be fun.

 

Thoughts? UC has to be able to hold their own on the glass, and Xavier has to limit their turnovers. UC can't keep up in the scoring column, in my opinion, but if they defend like I expect them to, and they keep the score / possessions fairly low, the Bearcats have the talent to win this.

 

When all is said and done, I think Xavier wins by 8. Something like 78-70.

As I've told my wife....if they played right now, I'd take X over Kentucky. Having said that, Xavier by about 13. 72-59.

I'm going with the X-men because I haven't been overly impressed with UC and X has looked really solid. I just don't think UC can score with them.

A completely homer pick. UC wins by 5. 72-67.

 

(I haven't seen X play a minute this year so I don't know what they have. I still wouldn't pick them if I did know what they had.)

Going to be a dogfight. Hoping Reynolds stays out of foul trouble. X by 3 in OT.

Looking forward to this one.

The tempo will decide the winner. If UC can't slow this game down X wins by 10+.

I think there is very little talent gap between the two rosters, but X is playing a little better right now and have the game at home. Said 70-64 X on the podcast, so I'll stick with it...

A completely homer pick. UC wins by 5. 72-67.

 

(I haven't seen X play a minute this year so I don't know what they have. I still wouldn't pick them if I did know what they had.)

 

exactly. X could have 5 McDonald's All Americans and I wouldn't pick them.

 

Cats by 6!!!

Xavier seems to have more room for error on offense. I think UC controls tempo and that keeps it close.

 

X 67

UC 62

Mick is in full sandbagging mode.

 

Joe Danneman ‏@FOX19Joe Dec 9

Mick Cronin on Xavier: "Right now I'm trying to figure out the difference between them and Golden State...they have a lot of similarities."

Mick is in full sandbagging mode.

 

Joe Danneman ‏@FOX19Joe Dec 9

Mick Cronin on Xavier: "Right now I'm trying to figure out the difference between them and Golden State...they have a lot of similarities."

 

:lol2:

 

Love that dude.

Mick is in full sandbagging mode.

 

Joe Danneman ‏@FOX19Joe Dec 9

Mick Cronin on Xavier: "Right now I'm trying to figure out the difference between them and Golden State...they have a lot of similarities."

 

Was half joking around while talking about the ability of X to play small and score at all 5 positions with excellent ball movement. As a huge X fan, I thought you'd consider it a compliment...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.