Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati at Xavier Predictions

Cincinnati at Xavier 15 members have voted

  1. 1. Cincinnati at Xavier

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

White out at Cintas. The fine folks at X have placed shirts commemorating their Final Four teams on every chair back. Here's a sneak preview...

 

31trRCr5+DL._SX342_.jpg

Savage. :lol2:

Wow....plagiarize much?

 

@pencerm FIRST LOOK: The shirt being placed on every seat back at Cintas tomorrow commemorating each #Xavier Final Four https://t.co/bvDbgzBrbd

 

Didn't see that or I would have used it yesterday... :lol2:

Right, just an uncanny coincidence.

 

I was in hibernation yesterday. Little one is finally back to 100% and I didn't sleep for a week... :idunno:

Time to take the kid gloves off. Lets really fight now boys!!! You guys are AMPED up for this game.

I'll take X by 3 on a half court shot at the buzzer.

  • Author
I was in hibernation yesterday. Little one is finally back to 100% and I didn't sleep for a week... :idunno:

 

Your baby girl feeling better is certainly the most important thing.

White out at Cintas. The fine folks at X have placed shirts commemorating their Final Four teams on every chair back. Here's a sneak preview...

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]53798[/ATTACH]

 

That's just wrong.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.