Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 88 Eastern Kentucky 67

Featured Replies

Where was Humphries tonight?

Man, I'm just not impressed.

Man, I'm just not impressed.

 

Me either.

 

The Duke game impressed me, but that's about it.

Me either.

 

The Duke game impressed me, but that's about it.

I have no clue how they won that game, and with relative ease.

They flash but have a long way to gin. Seal is,so week with the ball. Poy dominated but he should always dominate.

Me either.

 

The Duke game impressed me, but that's about it.

 

Maybe the Duke game revealed more about how bad Duke was than how good we are.

Team sure looks different when Ulis is healthy. They still got a ways to go to be a true title contender, but they just look so much more fluid with him in the game.

 

Nice to see Poythress have a game like that.

 

Apparently Arizona State on Saturday should be a good one.

Arizona State could be a loss

I'll be concerned in they look like this at the end of January.

I'm not impressed.

Skal has a LONG way to go in his development.

Poy is inconsistent.

Murray is not the lights out shooter from deep that I envisioned.

Briscoe couldn't make a free throw or outside shot if the goal was the size of a bathtub.

Willis is said to be the best outside threat in practice but tightens up in actual games.

EKU got to the rim too easily too and too many times last night, what will the bigger and quicker teams in the conference do when they play the Cats?

 

Unless something changes I doubt UK will be ranked by late January. I see a lot of losses on the horizon, and one may be Saturday if they don't get their act together.

Briscoe couldn't make a free throw or outside shot if the goal was the size of a bathtub.

Willis is said to be the best outside threat in practice but tightens up in actual games.

 

I have a really hard time watching Briscoe shoot free throws. But her sure can get to the rim and finish. He's got that kind of old man game.

 

Willis probably shoots much better in practice because he's actually set when he shoots. I feel like a lot of times in games, he rushes the shot to quick and isn't set. Rarely does his frame look good. When it does, he usually makes it.

I'm 6'2 and going on 59 years old, i could block out Skal and probably out rebound him for a game. ;)

Kentucky's major issues are pretty easy to identify...

 

- they have no physical presence in the post; aka no muscle

 

- Skal and Murray have been largely disappointing based on the expectations we were given

 

- They don't "get it" defensively yet

 

- They can't shoot

 

This team is going to lose (more than you expect) as they go through the learning process.

 

They'll be fine in February and March.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.