Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

3 classes. Who wins??

Featured Replies

Just for fun. Let's pair down 5-6a, 3-4a, and 1-2a.

 

 

Based on similar regions, who is in the finals, and who wins the three?

 

 

Obviously, Male still wins 5-6a.

 

But after that? I'm not sure...

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mayfield

The tough one is Belfry or South Warren and I'll go Belfry

Then Male

South Warren travels to Central and gets upset. Belfry wins state finals.

 

Male

Mayfield (even I think Pikeville may be a nice game)

Male

SW

Mayfield

To extend the question...Who plays in the finals of each class? Assuming the east/west alignments stay the same.

 

Male/Pulaski County

South Warren/Belfry

Mayfield/NCC

Male/Lafeyette

SW/Belfry

Mayfield/Beechwood

Male 35

Bowling Green 21

 

South Warren 28

Belfry 21

 

Mayfield 42

Pikeville 14

Male/Bowling Green wouldn't be possible unfortunately. Both come out of the west side of the bracket. Would be a nice semi final though!

Beechwood and Mayfield would both be on the west side of the bracket, also..

I think Lafayette and Male would still be in finals.. Don't see Pulaski beating them or Scott Co or Simon Kenton..

 

I agree with Belfry and S.Warren being in the finals.. I think SW would win that one because of their run defense..

 

I think Mayfield would still represent the west and NCC the east.. I think Danville would knock off Pikeville and then face NCC in semis with NCC winning..

Male

South Warren

Pikeville

I am not sure anyone scores in that Belfry vs. South Warren hypothetical game.

 

South Warren's Offense was not as potent as Belfry..but South Warren's Defensive style matches up to Belfry.

 

South Warren's Offense was nowhere near as potent as LexCath's who failed to score on Belfry's Defense

 

That hypothetical game may be decided by a Defensive TD (which both teams do well), or a Field Goal

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.