Trump "ban all Muslims from entering the U.S."

Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump called for a “total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States” until the country’s representatives can “figure out what is going on.”

The Trump campaign released a statement Monday afternoon declaring his commitment to preventing Muslim immigration. The campaign justifies this discrimination by saying that large segments of the Muslim population bear “great hatred toward Americans.

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/donald-trump-calls-for-total-and-complete-214105912.html

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One of my closest friends called me today and asked if I had saw this( I had not). He said Trump is only saying out loud what most are thinking and he says when the votes are counted I will see he is right. Now this was coming from a person when I met him was a left leaning democrat who voted for Obama. Now he hates Obama lol.

I tend to agree with him though, he just said what 80/85% are thinking and just not saying because they are afraid they will be demonized by the left for not being politically correct.

Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump called for a “total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States” until the country’s representatives can “figure out what is going on.”

The Trump campaign released a statement Monday afternoon declaring his commitment to preventing Muslim immigration. The campaign justifies this discrimination by saying that large segments of the Muslim population bear “great hatred toward Americans.

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/donald-trump-calls-for-total-and-complete-214105912.html

I bet he rises in the polls, can't believe this is happening it's 2015.

So what is it that Muslims are doing differently to get into the country than those from other countries?

What does Mr Trump think the plan will be to "resolve" the issue?

This smells like the great southern politicians of yesteryear who worked up the locals over the "negroes" and how they were not human and were going to take all the white women.