Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Desales at Mayfield 2A semi-final predictions

Who wins? 110 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Tough, tough call. I'm going with Desales, based on team balance and their QB. Mayfield is awesome too, but I just feel a Colts win...

  • Replies 316
  • Views 35.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think the best place to stay in Mayfield is the Southern Comfort Suites.

If Mayfield wins they will have made it to the state finals 7 straight years.

If Mayfield wins they will have made it to the state finals 7 straight years.

 

Not bad for a little ole town far, far away from the big city bright lights

This game won't even be close. Mayfield by a mile.

 

I'm thinking the Colts by a furlong.

Thanks for the info Cardinal44, Toothpick....I'm hoping there will a bus for us to go on....I'm pretty sure there will be. Have tempted to drive down so we can get there early for some BBQ tho and maybe stay the night.....

 

Better move quick Colt City. There is a bus, and from what I understand it is filling up fast. There may be a second one, depending on demand. However, a lot of people are driving down early and spending the night after the game. The team is staying also.

Again, the Mayfield cockiness. :lol2: :lol2:

 

I hope for the sake of some of you Mayfield does win.

Again, the Mayfield cockiness. :lol2: :lol2:

 

I hope for the sake of some of you Mayfield does win.

 

Hardly a one way street but all in good fun, atleast I hope

Hardly a one way street but all in good fun, atleast I hope

 

I'll admit I haven't ventured into too many DeSales threads over the years, but it's a common theme with some of the Mayfield contingency.

Might even wanna stay at some nicer places in paducah, it's only 20 min away plus a lot of really nice eateries...lot more choices ..

Twas the day after Thanksgiving, when all thru the city,

the Cards were dressing, so to win without pity.

 

The Colts were in time for the first time ever,

They knew they could only win if the clock struck never.

 

The fans were dressed in all red and black,

The team was hungry for an equine snack.

 

Out on the field the anthem was played,

Hands covering hearts, and all lips stayed.

 

The music ended and out came a roar,

Soon the Colts' season would be no more.

 

The young men in red took to the field,

and in the cold it was again revealed,

that the Cards' fight and skill had no match.

The Colts sent off in quick dispatch.

 

Both teams fought hard and at the end of the game,

The Cards had 20 but the Colts' score stayed the same.

Before the game the Colts had said a lotta of sumpin'

But they still got beat 20 to nuttin'

Maybe you need to go back and check out our resume. We have won 5 State Titles and several Runner Ups in 2A. We are no stranger to Class 2A my friend. So please, try again.

 

The school may familiar with 2A but the players are not

Mayfield does not even compare to the athletes at Fern Creek and Ballard.

Honestly I don't care who wins. Either way whoever wins will win the championship IMO. I think it will be a good game and unlike a lot of the games Mayfield played in 1a where it was over before the forth quarter this could go down to the final second with either team winning with a field goal good luck Mayfield. DeSales show em Southend pride and good luck.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.