November 18, 201510 yr K needs to go to zone and make UK win by shooting. Transition and driving has killed Duke.
November 18, 201510 yr U-G-L-Y. Last year being down this amount I was never worried. I miss Tyus... And Ingram picks up his 3rd. Okay game...
November 18, 201510 yr Author Briscoe is finishing well. Murray for a big second half is my prediction. So far your right on with your prediction!
November 18, 201510 yr Last year being down this amount I was never worried. I miss Tyus... And Ingram picks up his 3rd. Okay game... I don't mind losing. They just look bad. They look like a team that will go lose 4-7 games and then get a 3-4 seed and lose to a one word named school in the first round. We've seen this movie before.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.