Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky / Duke Updates:

Featured Replies

Did I miss that foul?

  • Replies 136
  • Views 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should have held one of those big guys out and not let both of them foul out. Should have held Skal to after the last timeout.

  • Author

And call that one only contact was Grayson's forearm into Skal.

Did I miss that foul?

 

UK bigs, what bigs they have haven't stood a chance tonight.

  • Author

Moving the arc out will hurt Duke on those charge calls this year. Right there was an example last year that was a charge.

Wildcat haters, where ya at now?

All these athletes.............and a 5'8 guy is taking over:popcorn:

Murray and Ullis are just sick ball handlers...

  • Author

Some observations from Bigs need to get stronger and guards are good!

So many people are waiting to text me right now...

@GrizzlyAdams. What the hell....is the talent overrated? I didn't see anything tonight to make me feel warm and fuzzy. None of them looked good.It's like the Austin Rivers year all over again.

Wildcat haters, where ya at now?

 

Still here. Just bummed.

@GrizzlyAdams. What the hell....is the talent overrated? I didn't see anything tonight to make me feel warm and fuzzy. None of them looked good.It's like the Austin Rivers year all over again.

 

I'll save it for the post game thread. I see it like that year and Jabari Parker year. I don't see the offense from this team. UK took out Ingram and Allen and Duke has no scorers.

Wildcat haters, where ya at now?

 

The term haters... Oh boy.... What have these haters said about UK this year?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.