Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky / Duke Updates:

Featured Replies

Now I know I'm not Coach K but why is there no zone being played? I can't figure it out.

  • Replies 136
  • Views 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is this like the 5th Plumlee?

 

3rd and last brother I think. Their kids should be there in about 18-20 years.

I can't wait to see this year's Duke team combined with next year's Duke team. Minus Ingram but the rest will be back.

Grayson Allen looks just like a young Coach K

I can't wait to see this year's Duke team combined with next year's Duke team. Minus Ingram but the rest will be back.

 

Agreed. This was gonna be a rough year losing what they did. Not saying it's over already but I don't see what I seen last year. Sweet 16 maybe Elite 8 if we are lucky.

I can't wait to see this year's Duke team combined with next year's Duke team. Minus Ingram but the rest will be back.

Barring something stupid happening they will be incredible next season

Agreed. This was gonna be a rough year losing what they did. Not saying it's over already but I don't see what I seen last year. Sweet 16 maybe Elite 8 if we are lucky.

 

Guys its game three lol

Impressed UK is up 10. This might be the year they win it all.

Murray was hacked going up, another no call.

Guys its game three lol

 

Don't you dare try and bring logic around us right now :lol2:

Matt Jones has the weirdest shot and possibly the ugliest shot I've ever seen other than Joakim Noah, but he gets it to go in

Guys its game three lol

 

Okay....so a Duke team that is clearly not as good as UK today is going to somehow be better than UK in March?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.