Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If you think the Bills/Jets Color Rush Jerseys are bad.....

Featured Replies

I wonder what color blind fans with a red- green deficiency saw while watching the game last night ?

 

Saw a friend on Facebook post something about this. Said he couldn't tell the difference from the jerseys.

 

They couldn't look at the helmets and tell the difference between the teams?

 

He was able to because of the helmets, but that's a tough way to watch a football game.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saw a friend on Facebook post something about this. Said he couldn't tell the difference from the jerseys.

 

 

 

He was able to because of the helmets, but that's a tough way to watch a football game.

 

I'm sure. As if watching those two teams isn't tough enough.

I believe Rex is color blind.

Felt like I was watching a SWAC game on BET.

 

And would have been even better had a couple of SWAC bands entertain at halftime! They put on a hell of a show.

I think I make three, I loved the change up uniforms.

 

Does anyone have a picture of the others the NFL is going to roll out including the Titans and Jags this coming Thursday?

This is supposedly what it looked like for someone with color blindness...thumbnail_2_20554693_v2.jpg

I think I make three, I loved the change up uniforms.

 

Does anyone have a picture of the others the NFL is going to roll out including the Titans and Jags this coming Thursday?

Can't find the others yet...

CTk4nstUsAAr4Xq.jpg:large

I think I make three, I loved the change up uniforms.

 

Does anyone have a picture of the others the NFL is going to roll out including the Titans and Jags this coming Thursday?

 

A little bit better of the gold

Jags-gold-cleats-11-12-15.jpg

^ I have literally seen this color in my kids diapers, not even exaggerating...

Nike knows what they are doing. Younger people like color options. I know sometimes the older folks don't get it. But the different options makes Nike money.

Nike knows what they are doing. Younger people like color options. I know sometimes the older folks don't get it. But the different options makes Nike money.

 

I agree 100% and even some old people both like color options and the like the stimulation of new color combinations.

 

When I first saw the uniforms last Thursday I was ecstatic however after seeing the "colorblind" picture above I am glad the NFL is taking precautions in the future to make sure that those people are accommodated too.

I agree 100% and even some old people both like color options and the like the stimulation of new color combinations.

 

When I first saw the uniforms last Thursday I was ecstatic however after seeing the "colorblind" picture above I am glad the NFL is taking precautions in the future to make sure that those people are accommodated too.

 

I don't belive it. I picture you in the same blue suit and tie every day.

I agree 100% and even some old people both like color options and the like the stimulation of new color combinations.

 

When I first saw the uniforms last Thursday I was ecstatic however after seeing the "colorblind" picture above I am glad the NFL is taking precautions in the future to make sure that those people are accommodated too.

 

#colorblindlivesmatter

I wonder what color blind fans with a red- green deficiency saw while watching the game last night ?

 

There is a vine going around that shows it as it would look to someone colorblind to red/green. You can't tell the teams apart. Both jerseys helmets and pants look exactly the same.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.