Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Debate

Featured Replies

I love watching these. I popped some microwave popcorn and feel like I'm in a movie. I hope this lasts 3 hours.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I enjoy it as well.

 

Kasich came out aggressive but he's simmered down.

 

Paul is well versed but I just don't care for him.

Rand Paul, Rubio and Cruz seem to have made an impression on some folks in the black community.

@JRussellMI: #GOPDebate speaking time, 5th break:

 

 

Kasich 11.3m

Cruz 11.2m

Fiorina 10.2m

Trump 9.2m

Bush 8.5m

Carson 8.5m

Rubio 8.1m

Paul 7.8m

Better showing by Kasich, Paul, and Cruz. The debate seemed moderated almost the same as the last one.

 

Bush is a terrible debater. Trump and Carson are below average.

 

I liked how they cut it to 8. Next one needs to be at six put the rest on that undercard./ last chance kitchen.

Didn't watch a second of it, but from what I've read, it sounds like Rubio was the clear winner. If I'm the GOP, I love the fact that everyone is focusing on the clown shows that are Trump and Dr. Carson and ignoring the one real candidate they have in Rubio.

Didn't watch a second of it' date=' but from what I've read, it sounds like Rubio was the clear winner. If I'm the GOP, I love the fact that everyone is focusing on the clown shows that are Trump and Dr. Carson and ignoring the one real candidate they have in Rubio.[/quote']

 

Rubio won a month or so ago, there is little stopping him now.

I can say that Rubio is the favorite for me and many in my circle of friends.

The debate seemed moderated almost the same as the last one.

 

I thought the moderators came off in a much better light than the last debate.

 

Now if you're referring to the candidates butting in a little uncontrollably, then I'd agree with that sentiment.

Best debate Paul has had so far. Probably keeps him above the cut line.

Everyone in the "pre show" debate needs to just stop.

I keep coming back to Rubio. I really like him and think he has the best chance of beating Hillary. If he does get the nomination, who should be is VP running mate???

I keep coming back to Rubio. I really like him and think he has the best chance of beating Hillary. If he does get the nomination, who should be is VP running mate???

 

Which VP could deliver a swing state for Rubio?

I caught about the last half hour or so. Rubio was definitely the best of the bunch from what I saw. I also thought Fiorina did well.

I keep coming back to Rubio. I really like him and think he has the best chance of beating Hillary. If he does get the nomination, who should be is VP running mate???

 

^Kasich.

 

Buddy and I had this discussion last night via text, while watching and we both thought the same.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.