Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Debate

Featured Replies

I would love to see Rubio + Fiorina take on HRC and her #2. Put them all on the stage at the same time. Make it a tag team cage match WWE style.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've read that Paul had his best debate yet, although I do recognize that some of the people/pages I follow on Facebook are pretty biased, so who knows.

 

It is interesting though that Paul has gotten the least amount of speaking time in at least 2 of the debates.

Didn't even know one was scheduled. Kind of like white noise now, just tune it out.

Rubio should be the worst fear of the Left. He can cut into the Hispanic vote in a big way.

This debate seemed to be more of a selling of the entire party vs the selling of an individual candidate.

Rubio should be the worst fear of the Left. He can cut into the Hispanic vote in a big way.

 

That along with his age plus being from FL are why I've been saying he's the guy that will be the R candidate and have a great chance of winning the election.

I only heard a bit but Jeb and whomever else said that the idea that the country is simply going to ship 11M back to Mexico was not doable or wise was correct.

That along with his age plus being from FL are why I've been saying he's the guy that will be the R candidate and have a great chance of winning the election.

 

He's also very smart. My 17 y.o. says Rubio is the most intelligent one on the stage.

Which VP could deliver a swing state for Rubio?

 

Kasich can certainly help him with Ohio, which the R's HAVE to win to have any chance of winning the election...

He's also very smart. My 17 y.o. says Rubio is the most intelligent one on the stage.

 

There are all kinds of smarts. I'll assume Dr Carson falls into "highly intelligent."

There are all kinds of smarts. I'll assume Dr Carson falls into "highly intelligent."

 

If we are basing intelligence on academic accomplishments. Then Cruz and Carson are at the top regardless of party on this year's crop.

I only heard a bit but Jeb and whomever else said that the idea that the country is simply going to ship 11M back to Mexico was not doable or wise was correct.

 

Trump said that for sure.

Trump said that for sure.

 

Mr Trump said send them back, right? The others said it's not realistic.

If we are basing intelligence on academic accomplishments. Then Cruz and Carson are at the top regardless of party on this year's crop.

 

I don't think there are any candidates on either side that aren't anywhere from "intelligent" to "highly intelligent."

There are all kinds of smarts. I'll assume Dr Carson falls into "highly intelligent."

 

Agree. He was talking political intelligence.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.